Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fogey

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Anya was born in Russia but adopted and brought to Hawaii when she was like four or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2906308;
    Nnenna was born in Nigeria, If I remember correctly.
    No Nnenna was born in the US (so she's a citizen), then when she was pretty young her family moved to Nigeria, and then when she was a teenager Nnenna moved back to the US.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2898103;
    here's a useless fact: dominique is missing a tooth i think, because when she smiles you can totally tell something is missing.

she is!!! richie over at fourfour nailed her on it this week. so funny!!!! i nearly peed my pants from laughing. There's like 6 pictures that were from a 3 second time frame from the last eposide. I highly recommend the site anyways, but the pictures are so funny because it's from when her group won and she's smileing and acting all giddy and there is this huge gap in her teeth, and with her hair slicked back she looks related to the Wicked Witch of the West.

ok, I really do need to post this. Hopefully I won't get in trouble (posting pictures confuses me, please let me know if I voliate any rule and I'll take it down right away, it's just too funny not to share). Like I said, it's from fourfour.

Alex Perry is the greatest judge ever to appear on a top model.

oh my gosh. rich noticed too? about time! i knew i wasn't crazy... i just knew she had one missing! haha.
    i keep bleeding love.

Kata is probably the only top model who has recieved the lowest amount of air time ever!
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2906238;
    Natasha Galkina, Anya Kop, Katarzyna Dolinska, Fatima Siad, Lluvy Gomez, Anchal Joseph, Cassandra Watson, Lisa Jackson.

What do they all have in common? They were born in foreign countries! There may be a few more that I am not aware of. Also, some may consider Jaslene relevant as well as she was born in Puerto Rico.

I've heard tidbits of information about Stacy Ann being raised in both Canada AND America. So it's possible she could've been born in Canada?

Also... I completely forgot... was Nnenna born in Texas? I think I remember her saying that she was born here in America but was raised in Nigeria but I'm not 100% sure.
    Camille is Jamaican too!
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Useless fact 48275:
    Kimberly C10 apparently doesn't know ANYTHING about coffee or how its made.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Useless fact 48276:
    Kimberly C10 apparently doesn't know ANYTHING, period.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

FORT Regular

Where was Cassandra Watson born?

In The Cycle 7 final 5, 4 of the girls hailed from Ca but the winner ended up being the one from North Dakota
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima