Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    When Adrianne, Naima, and Danielle won, the ANTM logo flashed next to their ending collage picture, but when Nicole, Yoanna, and Eva won, it didn't.

In Season three, Magdalena and Leah were eliminated before they could do the post-makeover photoshoot, so they were photochopped into the ending collage so they could be part of the "Everyone but the winner fades out of collage sequence", but this did not happen for either Ashley or Kathy.

Nicole is the first winner to have hair beyond her shoulders.

Ashley, Ebony, Sarah, Kyle, and Kim were the only girls to not participate in the Gharani Strok fashion show.

Keenyah was the only girl from the top six not to participate in the "Walk On Water" fashion show.

In between Nicole and Nik's walks, you can see footage of both Jayla and Bre walking (Blink and you'll miss it.)

In season one, Tyra was present at almost every shoot, but starting with season three she isn't present at any of them.

Season Three is the first and only season where Tyra says to the girls in the final two "You have both failed miserably."
    THe top six of C4 walked in that show?? didnt know that anyone got pics?

FORT Newbie
    Nnenna was the only girl who won the challenge and got eliminated to

Thats Bull!!!!!!!!

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by stay real View Post
    Nnenna was the only girl who won the challenge and got eliminated to

Thats Bull!!!!!!!!
    also happened to camille (c2)

interesting facts, ANTM mega fan
    moooooo
    orangepie

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Several girls have appeared in music videos:

Cycle 1
    Adrianne in Click Five- Just the Girl
    Elyse in The Shins- Know Your Onion

Cycle 2
    Sara, Shandi, Yoanna, April, Mercedes, and Camille in Tyra- Shake Your Body.
    Sara in Jaime Fox- Unpredictable

Cycle 3
    Eva in Jaime Fox- DJ, Play a Love Song

Cycle 4
    Tiffany in Dre- Naomi, and Urban Mystic- I Refuse.

Cycle 5
    Lisa in Justin Timberlake- Like I Love You, The Braxtons- Unknown Video, and Mikayla- Unknown Video.

Cycle 6
    Jade in Jay-Z- Change Clothes
    Last edited by Erin_go_bragh; 06-06-2006 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    Cycle 5
    Lisa in Justin Timberlake- Like I Love You, The Braxtons- Unknown Video, and Mikayla- Unknown Video.[/I]
    huh,,lisa appeared in Justin's like i love you?? which part?? cause i have the video and watched it millions of time but never realise it!!!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    While judging Adrianne's nude photo, the monitor shows a different picture than the one acknowledged by the judges.

During the 1-800 Flowers shoot, all the girls but Tiffany had a pug in their shot.

Lluvy said in an interview that the pug from the 1-800 Flowers shoot was the same pug from Men In Black.
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 06-06-2006 at 07:15 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    Several girls have appeared in music videos:

Cycle 1
    Adrianne in Click Five- Just the Girl
    Elyse in The Shins- Know Your Onion

Cycle 2
    Sara, Shandi, Yoanna, April, Mercedes, and Camille in Tyra- Shake Your Body.
    Sara in Jaime Fox- Unpredictable

Cycle 3
    Eva in Jaime Fox- DJ, Play a Love Song

Cycle 4
    Tiffany in Dre- Naomi, and Urban Mystic- I Refuse.

Cycle 5
    Lisa in Justin Timberlake- Like I Love You, The Braxtons- Unknown Video, and Mikayla- Unknown Video.

Cycle 6
    Jade in Jay-Z- Change Clothes
    wow thanks! those are very nice facts!

a random and useless fact i just realized even though its been stated before and quite obvious:

Camille and Nnenna are the only contestants to be eliminated the same week they won a challenge and are the first to be eliminated when they go to their out of country location for their cycles.

Also did anyone notice how when Gisele was taking her Maxim Binkini photoshoot she was kneeling down holding on to the leg of another person yet when they showed her photo is was on of her standning by herself? Was she the only one they did that with? And who was the other person that she was with?

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by munk33man View Post
    wow thanks! those are very nice facts!

a random and useless fact i just realized even though its been stated before and quite obvious:

Camille and Nnenna are the only contestants to be eliminated the same week they won a challenge and are the first to be eliminated when they go to their out of country location for their cycles.

Also did anyone notice how when Gisele was taking her Maxim Binkini photoshoot she was kneeling down holding on to the leg of another person yet when they showed her photo is was on of her standning by herself? Was she the only one they did that with? And who was the other person that she was with?
    She was with Nicole I think.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

cow
    i had always wondered aabout that too! anways, cool facts, Erin_go_bragh amd ANTM Mega Fan
    moooooo
    orangepie

Sorry a bit late, but cycle 3 had two bis, Amanda and Nicole.
    I thought that Amanda was married?
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.