Page 24 of 282 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingmuffin View Post
    Actually, Mollie and Joanie had the same. Kari's didn't have sequins, they had stripes.
    whoopsies well, they're the same style
    moooooo
    orangepie

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Danielle, Jade, Furonda, Kathy, Mollie Sue, Leslie, and Brooke all have different polaroids in the opening sequence than the ones shown on the UPN site.
    Sara had a different polaroid in the opening sequence too than the one posted on the UPN site. The one in the opening sequence was of her with both arms to the side and a close up facing foward whereas the one on the UPN site it included her torso, she had one hand on her hip, and her body also was a little bit tilted and to the side. She was wearing the same clothing though.

When they were announcing the top 13 Danielle was wearing the same outfit she was wearing when she also took one of her preshow pictures. Joanie also wore a black blouse she wore for one of her preshow pictures at one of the judgings and Sara wore an outfit she had worn for one of her preshow pictures at one of the judgings as well.

Mollie Sue has worn that key necklace many times that can be seen in her preshow pictures. Also she has a tattoo on each wrist. On her right wrist she has a red heart and on her left she has a blue one. She also has a tattoo on the left side of her body on her waist that I cannot quite make out that can be seen on her makeover shoot. She also has a tattoo on her right foot that can be seen in one of her preshow pictures (the full body one) of a skull with criss-crossing bones (don't know the name of that symbol).

Other facts I have not seen included:

*Highest-placing plus-size contestant: Robin Manning (Cycle 1), placed 4th in a field of 10 finalists. However, Toccara Jones (Cycle 3) placed 7th in a field of 14 finalists and, in doing so, survived more eliminations than Manning (7 to Manning's 6).

*Nicole Linkletter is the only winner never to have won a challenge. (She did win the Secret photoshoot but I don't know whether or not that was a challenge and she won the last covergirl of the week.)

*Robin Manning is the only contestant to be in the top 7 of Cycle 1 to never appear in the bottom two more than once. Everyone else that was in the top 7 was in the bottom two twice.

*Two of ANTM winners were constantly told to work on their speech. Adrianne Curry from Cycle 1 & Danielle Evans from Cycle 6.

*Both Furonda Brasfield and Kim Stolz were both eliminated in fifth place for their cycle and were the winners of challenge reward to guest star on Veronica Mars.

*Contestant(s) with most accompaniments to reward challenge: Brittany Brower (Cycle 4) & Nnenna Agba (Cycle 6), both 4 times

*The contestants with the highest call out averages in cycles 1-3 ended up being the winner. While the contestants with the highest call out averages in Cycles 4-6 ended up being the runner-up.

*First contestant to be eliminated with no portfolio: Anna Bradfield (Cycle 2)

*If Danielle had won the the Thailand go see challenge, that would've meant that the winners of the last and final challenges of cycles 1, 3 & 6 (which also happen to be Tyra's favorite cycles) ended up being the winners. Adrianne won the Parisian dinner with the aristocrat challenges, Eva won the Tokyo fashion go see challenge, and Danielle would've won the Thailand go see challenge.

(I can't remember the last challenges for Cycle 2 & 4 so maybe they could be included in this. I think for Cycle 2 it was when they had to try on high fashion clothing and look classy and Shandi had won it. I know cycle 5 it wasn't Nicole because she never won anything. So if you know you can post it.)
    Last edited by munk33man; 06-04-2006 at 09:25 PM.

i had other facts but i accidently deleted them. oh well.

cow
    interesting facts!
    moooooo
    orangepie

All the mothers who have been on the show (as finalists) have sons (Anna, Amanda, Tiffany, Noelle)

* Contestant(s) who were arrested before the competition: Shandi Sullivan (Cycle 2) & Furonda Brasfield (Cycle 6)
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by munk33man View Post

*Highest-placing plus-size contestant: Robin Manning (Cycle 1), placed 4th in a field of 10 finalists. However, Toccara Jones (Cycle 3) placed 7th in a field of 14 finalists and, in doing so, survived more eliminations than Manning (7 to Manning's 6).
    I don't think it's a fair way to compare who did better.

Suppose 3rd cycle had only 10 contestants as did cycle 1, chances are the four models eliminated first would probably not make the cycle at all. And from that point on, the rest of the eliminations would just go as they did. So, Tocarra would've most likely got eliminated when she did. In the end, Robin was considered as a TOP FOUR contestant from all the girls in cycle 1 and Tocarra was a TOP SEVEN model from all the girls in cycle 3.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    I don't think it's a fair way to compare who did better.

Suppose 3rd cycle had only 10 contestants as did cycle 1, chances are the four models eliminated first would probably not make the cycle at all. And from that point on, the rest of the eliminations would just go as they did. So, Tocarra would've most likely got eliminated when she did. In the end, Robin was considered as a TOP FOUR contestant from all the girls in cycle 1 and Tocarra was a TOP SEVEN model from all the girls in cycle 3.
    lol. i'm only giving you a fact i got from a website. but i do agree with you.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    When Adrianne, Naima, and Danielle won, the ANTM logo flashed next to their ending collage picture, but when Nicole, Yoanna, and Eva won, it didn't.

In Season three, Magdalena and Leah were eliminated before they could do the post-makeover photoshoot, so they were photochopped into the ending collage so they could be part of the "Everyone but the winner fades out of collage sequence", but this did not happen for either Ashley or Kathy.

Nicole is the first winner to have hair beyond her shoulders.

Ashley, Ebony, Sarah, Kyle, and Kim were the only girls to not participate in the Gharani Strok fashion show.

Keenyah was the only girl from the top six not to participate in the "Walk On Water" fashion show.

In between Nicole and Nik's walks, you can see footage of both Jayla and Bre walking (Blink and you'll miss it.)

In season one, Tyra was present at almost every shoot, but starting with season three she isn't present at any of them.

Season Three is the first and only season where Tyra says to the girls in the final two "You have both failed miserably."
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

very interesting facts. i have to go see all those cool stuff now. and i did notice the whole tyra being at almost every photoshoot for cycle one. the only two she was not present in was the one where they posed with the male model with the effiel tower view and the posing nude with diamonds photoshoots. basically the final two photoshoots with the exception of the one she took of the top four in the balcony that was considered the final picture for the top two.
    Last edited by munk33man; 06-05-2006 at 06:26 PM.