Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fanatic

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

You know how you could totally tell Nigel had the hots for April? April had the hots for Nigel as well. I just found this hilarious.

In C6, Dr. Yvonne become the only non-contestant to ever win a challenge. Whatever her prize was, it was never mentioned, if she ever got one.

The furthest a plus size has ever placed on ANTM is 4th; Robin C1.
    The furthest a plus size has ever placed on a foreign NTM is 2nd; Louise BNTM3.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

louise wasnt plus sized? wasnt she just bigger though. i dont think she was actually plus sized. but i do remember it might have been mentioned im not sure.

i didn't think louise was plus-size, maybe like anchal's size, maybe a bit smaller?
    i keep bleeding love.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

On the week of "Recycled Material", I believe Tyra's photo in panel was used to mock Ebony's quit.

The photo says "Just finish it..."

If you think about it, that doesn't have much to do with recycling bottled water, it has to do with throwing away or wasting water that someone else coud have drunk. Hmm..sounds like Ebony quitting.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2740318;
    In C6, Dr. Yvonne become the only non-contestant to ever win a challenge. Whatever her prize was, it was never mentioned, if she ever got one.

The furthest a plus size has ever placed on ANTM is 4th; Robin C1.
    The furthest a plus size has ever placed on a foreign NTM is 2nd; Louise BNTM3.
    Then also, you have to look at how many contestants there were in each cycle. Robin got 4th place, but because there were only 10 contestants in Cycle 1, she only survived 6 eliminations.

In Cycle 3, Tocarra got 7th place. There were 14 girls in her season, so she survived 7 eliminations.

If you look at how much eliminations each plus-size survivied, then Tocarra wins. If you look at the actual placement, then Robin wins.

ETA: Here's how much eliminations the other plus-sizes survived. They're listed from lowest to highest.

C2's Anna - eliminated first, survived no eliminations
    C5's Diane - technically she was 8th place because of Cassandra quit, but because she quit, Diana survived only 3 eliminations
    C8's Diana - 9th place, survived 4 eliminations
    C9's Sarah - 8th place, survived 5 eliminations (even though Ebony quit, she quit at judging, and Sarah made it through the judging where Ebony quit)
    (then there's a tie between 2 girls)
    C1's Robin - 4th place, survived 6 eliminations
    C8's Whitney - 7th place, survived 6 eliminations
    C3's Tocarra - 7th place, survived 7 eliminations
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-03-2008 at 07:48 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

can someone give me a list of all the lesbians/bis?also,Robin is the only plus size in ANTM to make it overseas.
    The future should have been a HF blonde instead of a rainbow spewing mushroom.

Quote Originally Posted by krazytik523;2740881;
    can someone give me a list of all the lesbians/bis?also,Robin is the only plus size in ANTM to make it overseas.
    Cycle 1 Ebony - Lesbian, Adrianne - Bi
    Cycle 3 Nicole - Bi ( In the casting episode shes open to both)
    Cycle 4 Michelle - Bi
    Cycle 5 Kim - Lesbian, Nik - Lesbian ( I believe), Sarah - Bi Curious
    Cycle 6 Leslie - Bi
    Cycle 7 Megan - Lesbian, Michelle - Bi/Lesbian (Never specified)
    Cycle 8 Jael - ?? Search my earlier post on this thread for specifics on Jael

I always got a lesbian vibe from Xiomara but I have no clue if she is or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2740649;
    i didn't think louise was plus-size, maybe like anchal's size, maybe a bit smaller?
    If I remember correctly, she was significantly larger than Anchal. In the final runway show, she seemed to be about Crystal Renn's size (around 10-12). Therefore, I thought it was fairly accurate to qualify her as a nearly accurate plus-size unlike, say, Sarah from C9.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Here's a pretty useless fact...

From Cycles 1-9, Tyra has said:

'You know our prizes...' & 'You know the judges, first is...' for at least 117 times now.

Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!