Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2734338;
    Another useless fact: ANTM originally wasn't supposed to go on after Cycle 1. I'm watching my DVD, and after the recap episode finished, Tyra said, "The series finale is coming up."
    It could also be that, at that point, they didn't know if the show would be on for another cycle or not.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2735146;
    It could also be that, at that point, they didn't know if the show would be on for another cycle or not.
    I'm guessing that when Tyra and co. first signed the contract for ANTM, they probably just signed on for one season to see how it would do in the ratings. When it because such a hit for UPN, the show was signed on for more seasons.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

tyra didn't chage her hair style in judge in cycle 9.

I think I saw Ann (Cycle 3) on the first season of project runway. I think she was at the casting for the final fashion show, I thought she got booked but none of the models looked like her. Rachel who didnt make it in Cycle 3 was a model in season 2 of project runway.

FORT Fanatic

Stock music played during Ebony's screentime alludes to her quitting portion.

In episode one, when Tyra sticks her long fake fingernails in her eyeballs and makes her talk about her past, the song that's played is the same one that is played when Ebony does her interview thingy at the end of the episode where she quit.

In episode four, when Tyra calls her name, the song that's played is the same one when Ebony announces she doesn't want to be there.

I think that these songs were played during other Ebony's screentime but the songs that were played for her was mostly mellow stuff.

Ebony's clothes when she packs up her clothes is different from the panel.

Also, Ebony's weave was not five hundred dollars. Ebony had a weave that was free. Despite popular belief, Ebony is not from the ghetto but from the 'hood.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2730121;
    You do know that the final semi-finals callout doesn't really talk about their modeling ability. It's mainly for suspense. It seems as if the girls that usually carry a story are usually called last. Diana, Lisa, Eva, Monique, Wendy, Ebony (Cycle 5), Shannon and Tiffany.

I can point out Diana as a plus-sized and since there was already a plus-sized called, she thought she wouldn't get picked; Lisa, as Tyra said, has been through hell and back; Eva as being short and being all "(quote Tyra)I'm gonna hate on you before you can hate on me"; Wendy and Hurricane Katrina and Tiffany being... Tiffany.
    More than anything, Tiffany was picked last because she had tried out the season beforehand. They obviously wanted to build up the suspense of "will she or won't she be given a second chance?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2736098;
    Stock music played during Ebony's screentime alludes to her quitting portion.

In episode one, when Tyra sticks her long fake fingernails in her eyeballs and makes her talk about her past, the song that's played is the same one that is played when Ebony does her interview thingy at the end of the episode where she quit.

In episode four, when Tyra calls her name, the song that's played is the same one when Ebony announces she doesn't want to be there.

I think that these songs were played during other Ebony's screentime but the songs that were played for her was mostly mellow stuff.

Ebony's clothes when she packs up her clothes is different from the panel.

Also, Ebony's weave was not five hundred dollars. Ebony had a weave that was free. Despite popular belief, Ebony is not from the ghetto but from the 'hood.
    Heres something else about Ebony, Yummy loves Ebony.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2736304;
    Heres something else about Ebony, Yummy loves Ebony.
    Lol. And also when Tyson Beckford asked how bad the girls really wanted it, they panned to Ebony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna99;2735163;
    tyra didn't chage her hair style in judge in cycle 9.

The last panel count ??