Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2733351;
    Cycle 2 and 9 are the only 2 cycles to not feature any lesbian/bi contestants. At least to my knowledge.
    2 Project Runway contestants desinged the outfits for ANTM promos. Rami for cycle 4's "dive in" theme and Kara Saun for cycle 5's "bling it on" theme.
    I was wondering about that, in C8 when Jael's friend died, was that just a normal friend, or was it her girlfriend.....or am I insane and Jael is straight...
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

"I choose not to limit my experiences in life to men or women." Jael.
    She apparently said this on a lesbian website because she listed herself as a lesbian on her myspace page. I dont think she is 100% straight so I considered her when I came up with this useless fact.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2727846;
    Another useless fact that's not really interesting: Everyone shouldn't get their hopes up about the cycle theme being used throughout the season. The only time the theme is really used is during pre-show: pre-show pictures, pre-show promos, all that stuff.
    -C4's "dive in" theme was used in the final fashion show [the fountain]
    -C5's "bling it on" theme was used as a room for the house as a room was called "bling it on" and the theme of the house was like a boutique if that counts as anything
    -C6's "fairytales come true" theme matched up with the 3rd photoshoot [falling fairytale's] and the 2nd as well [ice-princess']
    -C7's "glamour" theme can match up to the celebrities photoshoot since celebrities are pictured as being glamourous {I might be taking this one out of context though }
    -C9's "the future of fashion" theme in a way matched up with the final fashion show which i believe they mentioned it had a futuristic them
    omg, stunning~*~.

i noticed something today about the winners. if the winners name ends with and E they have longer hair and if it ends in A they have shorter hair

1. Adrienne = long hair
    2. Yoanna = short hair
    3. Eva =short hair
    4. Naima = short hair
    5. Nicole = long hair
    6. Danielle = long hair
    7. CariDee = long hair
    8. Jaslene = long hair
    9. Saliesha = short hair

its weird but its true

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2733903;
    "I choose not to limit my experiences in life to men or women." Jael.
    She apparently said this on a lesbian website because she listed herself as a lesbian on her myspace page. I dont think she is 100% straight so I considered her when I came up with this useless fact.
    Ok, cool!

And reading that post ^^ I just noticed that all the winners names end in the vowels A or E.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2734239;
    -C4's "dive in" theme was used in the final fashion show [the fountain]
    -C5's "bling it on" theme was used as a room for the house as a room was called "bling it on" and the theme of the house was like a boutique if that counts as anything
    -C6's "fairytales come true" theme matched up with the 3rd photoshoot [falling fairytale's] and the 2nd as well [ice-princess']
    -C7's "glamour" theme can match up to the celebrities photoshoot since celebrities are pictured as being glamourous {I might be taking this one out of context though }
    -C9's "the future of fashion" theme in a way matched up with the final fashion show which i believe they mentioned it had a futuristic them
    Okay, I stand corrected.

Cycle 7 didn't have a theme. Tyra said that in an interview that I read here on FoRT. In which thread, I don't remember.

Another useless fact: ANTM originally wasn't supposed to go on after Cycle 1. I'm watching my DVD, and after the recap episode finished, Tyra said, "The series finale is coming up."
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2734338;
    Okay, I stand corrected.

Cycle 7 didn't have a theme. Tyra said that in an interview that I read here on FoRT. In which thread, I don't remember.

Another useless fact: ANTM originally wasn't supposed to go on after Cycle 1. I'm watching my DVD, and after the recap episode finished, Tyra said, "The series finale is coming up."
    Oh ok I didn't know that about C7. I did take that out of context then.

And very good catch on C1, wow imagine if that really was the first and last.
    omg, stunning~*~.

tyra wears a wig in every cycle.haha

but there was a time she went to panel without her weave
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

yeah sometimes.