Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fanatic

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Thank you for correcting me with the Brittany thing. As I said about Jaeda, that was only a joke. P: Now only if it would let me edit my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2685412;
    Thank you for correcting me with the Brittany thing. As I said about Jaeda, that was only a joke. P: Now only if it would let me edit my post.

it's okay. i just notice small things like that. i actually laughed when i read jaeda's because i thought you were joking...turns out you were! but good job with that list. it would've taken me a while.
    i keep bleeding love.

both Lisa's c5 & c9 both made it over seas, landed in 6th place and was the first cut overseas
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Yeah, and despite having great pictures that week too.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

In cycles 5-9 all the girls in 6th place have short hair

FORT Fanatic

Girls with titles named after them

Ambreal - 7 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girl Who Is Afraid Of Heights - The Girl Who Gets A Mango - The Girls Who Crawl

Bianca - 8 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girl Who Goes Bald - The Girl Who Runs Into The Glass Door - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girls Go To Shanghai - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

Chantal - 5 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girls Go To Shanghai - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

Ebony - 3 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing

Heather - 6 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girl Who Starts to Lose Her Cool - The Girls Go To Shanghai - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

Janet - 3 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing

Jenah - 5 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girls Go To Shanghai - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

Kimberly - 3 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing

Lisa - 5 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girls Go To Shanghai

Mila - 2 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green

Saleisha - 5 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl - The Girls Go To Shanghai - The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures

Sarah - 4 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing - The Girls Who Crawl

Victoria - 3 - The Girls Go Cruisin' - The Girls Go Green - The Girls Go Rock Climbing

Bianca has the most at eight. Ambreal and Bianca have the most single titles at two.

o0o another thing with Lisa from c5 & c9...both did an amazing job in the first photoshoot and was both called second...o0o and if you remember when Tyra was calling out the final 13 girls Lisa from c5 was called second to last and lisa from c9 was called last....the same for episode 8 lisa c5 was called second and lisa c9 was called first lol
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

and another thing about lisa c5 and c9. they were both announced their international destination during panel!

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Another Simlilarity between C5 and C9:

They have to stand out in a chinese crowd next week

but they had to do Bollywood stand out in a crowd in C5!!!

FORT Fanatic

In the full cycle nine commercial, Jenah was the only one who did not show her face during her "own" time. The only time you saw her face was at the end with the other girls.

While Tyra has been the martyr of the world's anti-potty pictures, she has done the potty pose twice. She has used it in her pre-show promotion and her standing out in a crowd picture. Tyra portrayed two girls in her standing out in a crowd picture. She portrayed Saleisha with her "hairstyle" and she portrayed Jenah with her "teeth".

The picture mentioned above was either photo documented badly or she had been wearing too many high boots.