Page 21 of 282 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by fujiyoshi_knife View Post
    If i remember correctly Elyse said it looked akward, but one of the judges said they liked it. I think Janice didnt like it.
    no, i just watched it. all the judges liked it. janice didnt like how elyse kept criticizing herself, but she loved the picture
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryn744 View Post
    cycle 3 was the only cycle where they had no men in any of the photoshoots...
    IF there wasnt a male model in one of their judging challenges

aga
    FORTified
    I'm not 100% sure about this:
    Tiffany was the only contestant to try out and make the semi-finals (get the trip to LA) for one cycle, not make the final cut; try a second time for a later cycle and make it to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by explodethisbody View Post
    Elyse has had the only unposed picture chosen for judging.
    Wasn't a picture of Naima on the tennis court used at judging? Another picture of Naima may have been used as well, but the judges complimented her on being "on," even though the photo session was not going on at that time.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    I'm not 100% sure about this:
    Tiffany was the only contestant to try out and make the semi-finals (get the trip to LA) for one cycle, not make the final cut; try a second time for a later cycle and make it to the house.
    I'm not positive about this one, but I think Rebecca made it to the semi-finals for Season 2 -- I am positive she had applied earlier and Tyra said she didn't have the "umph" at that point, but she came back for Season 4 and this time had something more. She didn't get screentime on the first episode of Season 2, but its possible she made it to a semi-finals.

cow
    in Nnenna's doll pic, theres a blue teddy bear with signatures on it. i could make out a few names: laura, elizabeth, julie, rose, sara, Alexandra, and morgan. also, sara was written twice, once with a thick red pen
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Fogey
    Well that is just a shame, somebody deleted all the ANTM fact statistics from the Wikipedia article. I really enjoyed reading that.

on the Cycle 1 DVD extra casting section they show Leah at one of the castings. so i guess she tried out for Cycle 1 and then came back for Cycle 4.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    on the Cycle 1 DVD extra casting section they show Leah at one of the castings. so i guess she tried out for Cycle 1 and then came back for Cycle 4.
    Leah was Cycle 3.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I'm not positive...But after Season One, no more contestants ever hailed from Chicago.

A contestant has never hailed from Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Alaska, Kentucky, Oregon, Vermont, or Nebraska, among others.

In both seasons five and six, the girl called second-to-last at the final six elimination ceremony places 2nd.

Four out of Five times, the winner is taller than the runner-up: Yoanna, Naima, Nicole, Danielle (Adrianne and Shannon don't count as they were both 5'10".)

Season five is the shortest in top model history, with only Kyle, Diane, Ebony, Nicole, and Ashley over 5'8".

Lisa D'Amato was the first caucasian woman to win CoverGirl of the Week.

Joanie is the first caucasian woman to win CoverGirl of the week more than once.

Naima is the only winner to not appear in the bottom two more than once.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    st in top model history, with only Kyle, Diane, Ebony, Nicole, and Ashley over 5'8".
    Isn't Ashley 5'8" while Coryn is 5'9"?