Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fanatic

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

The Search For the Next Pussycat Doll's house I thought was Cycle 4's house in New York. It looked really similar because of the brick walls and the stairs and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Lotus;2536262;
    The Search For the Next Pussycat Doll's house I thought was Cycle 4's house in New York. It looked really similar because of the brick walls and the stairs and such.
    lol I posted that on the previous page
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2536142;
    I'm not so sure, but I think they might be using the ANTM Cycle 5 house for the new vH1 series, Rock of Love.

I have NO clue if it is, but it sure reminds me of it for some reason.
    i already said that a few pages back

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Sarah Von (cycle 8) and Sara Von Gillern (So You Think You Can Dance) both got to 8th place. Plus, they both have the same first name and almost the same last name.

Sara from SYTYCD and Sarah from Cycle 9 both have almost the same arm poses in their pictures. And they kind of look alike also.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron;2545226;
    Sarah Von (cycle 8) and Sara Von Gillern (So You Think You Can Dance) both got to 8th place. Plus, they both have the same first name and almost the same last name.

Sara from SYTYCD and Sarah from Cycle 9 both have almost the same arm poses in their pictures. And they kind of look alike also.
    Sara gillern was robbed!! I think this Sara will do pretty well. I like to much of the girls this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2545232;
    Sara gillern was robbed!! I think this Sara will do pretty well. I like to much of the girls this cycle.
    Sara VonGillern was robbed? I have to disagree with that completely. But I agree, I like this Sarah.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar

[Numbers of Bottom 2]

None - Magdalena (c3), Cassandra (c5), Joani (c6), Jaslene (c8).

1 time - Tessa (c1), Katie (c1), Nicole (c1), Robin (c1), Anna (c2), Bethany (c2), Heather (c2), Sara (c2), April (c2), Leah (c3), Julie (c3), Kristi (c3), Cassie (c3), Nicole (c3), Norelle (c3), Amanda (c3), Yaya (c3), Brita (c4), Sarah (c4), Noelle (c4), Tiffany (c4), Tatiana (c4), Christina (c4), Kahlen (c4), Naima (c4), Ashley (c5), Ebony (c5), Coryn (c5), Kyle (c5), Lisa (c5), Nik (c5), Kathy (c6), Wendy (c6), Kari (c6), Mollie Sue (c6) , Leslie (c6), Nnenna (c6), Christian (c7), Megan (c7), Monique (c7), Megg (c7), AJ (c7), Brooke (c7), Anchal (c7), Kathleen (c8), Samantha (c8), Cassandra (c8), Felicia (c8), Sarah (c8), Renee (c8).

2 times - Ebony (c1), Giselle (c1), Kesse (c1), Elyse (c1), Shanon (c1), Adrianne (c1), Jenascia (c2), Xiomara (c2), Catie (c2), Shandi (c2), Mercedez (c2), Yoanna (c2), Jennipher (c3), Toccara (c3), Eva (c3), Brandy (c4), Rebbeca (c4), Michelle (c4), Keenyah (c4), Sarah (c5), Diane (c5), Kim (c5), Nicole (c5), Gina (c6), Brooke (c6), Sara (c6), Danielle (c6), Michelle (c7), Amanda (c7), Melrose (c7), CariDee (c7), Diana (c8), Brittany (c8).

3 Times - Camille (c2), Kelle (c3), Lluvy (c4), Brittany (c4), Jayla (c5), Furonda (c6), Eugena (c7), Whitney (c8), Jael (c8), Dionne (c8), Natasha (c8).

4 times - Jaeda (c7).

5 times - Ann (c3), Bre (c5), Jade (c7).

Does anyone else think that Jaslene's High School stereotype picture and Jessica's picture in AUSntm from the week they posed with the football team look similar?

Could anyone help me with the lastnames and hometowns of the cycle 8 girls? I don't know if any c8 girl moved after the show, I just want to know their hometowns pre-show.

ETA: I know Jeal Strauss, Whitney Cunningham?, Kathleen Du Bois? (I've read more lastnames for Kathleen, probrably wikipedia..), Jaslene Gonzalez, Sarah Von? or Sarah Von der Haar?
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Last names:
    Kathleen Dubois
    Samantha Francis
    Cassandra Watson
    Felicia Provost
    Diana Zalewski
    Sarah Von
    Whitney Cunningham
    Jael Strauss
    Brittany Hatch
    Dionne Walters
    Renee Alway
    Natasha Galkina
    Jaslene Gonzalez

I have no idea what their hometowns are...sorry.