Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fan

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

so they were gonna do that photoshootshoot in cycle 5...thats what you're syaing...WOW im glad we got the double elimination because we would have never got to see Niks, Lisas, and Nicoles beautiful photo that week Niks country cotoure photo that week is my favorite photo in ANTM history

FORT Fogey

I would've loved to have seen how the Cycle 4 girls would have done that photoshoot.

But at the elimination before, had it not been a double one of my three favorites (Rebecca, Tatiana, Tiffany) would have gone anyway.

i have a theory for the last name. the winner's last name will end in a different alphabet that the others don't already have

Curry
    House
    Pigford
    Mora
    Linkletter
    Evans
    English
    Gonzalez

cycle 7 and cycle 8's group picture are very similar; the girls are split up in two groups, one group is standing up and the second group is sitting down. The winners are standing and the runner-ups are on the floor, Caridee and Manlene are standing up while Melrose and Natasha are sitting down.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2526247;
    cycle 7 and cycle 8's group picture are very similar; the girls are split up in two groups, one group is standing up and the second group is sitting down. The winners are standing and the runner-ups are on the floor, Caridee and Manlene are standing up while Melrose and Natasha are sitting down.
    Same with one of the cycle 3 group photos. Eva is standing while Yaya is on the floor.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar

At semifinals, Lisa's shirt (when she's meeting the judges) has the word 'c***' on it, but it's not blurred out. When she got eliminated, she wrote a letter to the remaining girls with the word 's***' in it, but it also wasn't blurred out.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-15-2007 at 04:19 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2527523;
    At semifinals, Lisa's shirt (when she's meeting the judges) has the word 'c***' on it, but it's not blurred out. When she got eliminated, she wrote a letter to the remaining girls with the word 's***' in it, but it also wasn't blurred out.
    Yet they blurred out Mr.Jay's nipple one time when the wind slightly blew his shirt open.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-15-2007 at 04:19 PM.

At makeover time, if a contestant gets a drastic makeover, they will last longer in the competition (Jade, Jeada, Catie, Ann, Michelle {Cycle 4}) unless they quit (Cassandra)

What's considered drastic? Like a new colour and cut or more? And was Cari's makeover drastic?
    I'm sorry for so many questions.
    "You guys are all beautiful, let's face it, but shit, most of you are really bloody thick. You're dumb. And it wouldn't hurt if you picked up a book now and again yourselves, because otherwise you'll all be working at takeway bars after we kick your sorry asses out of the competition" - Charlotte Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by ohtori_akio;2527847;
    At makeover time, if a contestant gets a drastic makeover, they will last longer in the competition (Jade, Jeada, Catie, Ann, Michelle {Cycle 4}) unless they quit (Cassandra)

I think shandi and amanda should be on the list. both 3rd and drastic makeovers