Page 17 of 282 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    no joanie didnt cry, neither did gina. just kari, mollie, kathy and wendy. actually i remember leslie crying.
    did kathy cry? hm, didnt remember that. anyways that's interesting. wonder why they didnt do what they did to lisa and make them cry *muahaha*
    moooooo
    orangepie

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    nigel made very innapropriate comments about ashley's first photo (according to lisa)
    but doesn't nigel make inappropriate comments about everyone...?

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
    but doesn't nigel make inappropriate comments about everyone...?
    well, i mean really wrong ones that i probably won't be allowed to post on this forum.
    moooooo
    orangepie

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    coryn, lisa, diane, bre, jayla, mercedes (c2), and brittany (c4)... and I think some others competed in cycle 5's finale

yes, sometimes the eliminated contestants do photoshoots:
    Tessa (cycle 1) did the stuff photoshoot though she was eliminated the week before:
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2128/normaltessa30lw.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7715/normaltessa29am.th.jpg

and Leslie, brooke, Nnenna, and furonda did the OP swimsuit photoshoot and were in the Ellegirl spread for them (they also went to Thailand)
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3676/normalleslieop6qk.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2994/normalbrookeop3wl.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7717/normalnnennaop7ys.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8352/normalfurondaop9er.th.jpg

Cycle 2's runway wasn't real... it was just for ANTM... in the actual runway show other models wore mercedes' and yoanna's outfits

That's all I can think of right now
    Didn't Magdalena, Leah and Julie (C3) participate in the Lee jeans ad?

episode 3: sarah's exit, michelle coming out
    also michelle freaked out when the shoe door thing almost shut on her. (is that in episode???)
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    Since Cycle 4 there has been an odd twist in one elimination:

Cycle 4: Double Elimination
    Cycle 5: Fake Elimination
    Cycle 6: Mollie Sue being eliminated

(why was she cut!)
    Last edited by fujiyoshi_knife; 05-26-2006 at 09:43 PM.

cow
    did anyone else notice this? in danielle's ice cover photo, part of the letter "I" from her name could be seen on her forhead. i knew it looked weird, but i didnt notice what it was until i saw the hq pic

ETA: wait, now that i looked at the other ones, it seems to happen on joanie's too

and of course, you could see kari's nipples in that pic
    moooooo
    orangepie

In every cycle except cycle 4, the third girl eliminated has been blonde.

C1. Nicole
    C2. Heather
    C3. Kristi
    C4. Brandy [The only non blonde]
    C5. Sarah
    C6. Kari

Quote Originally Posted by fujiyoshi_knife View Post
    Since Cycle 4 there has been an odd twist in one elimination:

Cycle 4: Double Elimination
    Cycle 5: Fake Elimination
    Cycle 6: Mollie Sue being eliminated

(why was she cut!)
    I actually do not understand why so many are complaining that Mollie Sue was cut when she was (maybe sheerly out of fandom). If you look at it, Mollie Sue hasn't delivered AT ALL since the show began. I thought she looked the strongest with her original haircut, but hey, she was bald for the first shoot. Her bald shot is decent at the very best. You have to sincerely admit that some of the other ones were much stronger--such as Sara's, Danielle's, Nnenna's, or even Joanie's for that matter.

Her ice-queen make-up was not flattering at all, and despite how much we all love androgeny, the picture just wasn't that great. Compare it to a similar-styled picture such as Sara's, which wasn't even great by itself, but does outshine Mollie Sue's because Mollie Sue was so forgettable. The falling shoot was okay, but compare it to Jade's, Furonda's, and Danielle's--not so great. Her fourth shoot--come on, seriously. She was not memorable at all in that picture; a make-up artist couldn't even be less boring, and her fake hair only make her look weird instead of edgy. And in the commercial she showed almost no effort at the end. I know that she was trying, but that effort didn't translate into the commercial at all. Brooke did quite badly, but the judges saw more potential. Nnenna didn't do quite well, but she has been consistently strong. Jade's features are more edgy than Mollie's, and I think even though we all loved her make-over, the haircut did make her lose some of the shine.

Overall, I really thought that it was Mollie's time to go. Her personality did not show at the panel nor in the pcitures. I really can't think of anyone that was worse than her at that point. I honestly think that it was no twist at all.

FORT Fogey
    Well, Mollie Sue was really good, but I was expecting her to go in a few eps. Like, from the first judging, Tyra was saying "She's so flat w/ her personality...." I saw some really big foreshadowing there! She was gorgeous, though.