Page 16 of 282 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    i noticed that too! its alittle suspisous (spell?)
    well cycle 1, they didnt do it in any order..but yes thats really suspicious...in cycle 1, she (( tyra )) didnt tell the bottom 2 why they were there until like the later episodes!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    coryn, lisa, diane, bre, jayla, mercedes (c2), and brittany (c4)... and I think some others competed in cycle 5's finale

yes, sometimes the eliminated contestants do photoshoots:
    Tessa (cycle 1) did the stuff photoshoot though she was eliminated the week before:

and Leslie, brooke, Nnenna, and furonda did the OP swimsuit photoshoot and were in the Ellegirl spread for them (they also went to Thailand)

Cycle 2's runway wasn't real... it was just for ANTM... in the actual runway show other models wore mercedes' and yoanna's outfits

That's all I can think of right now
    missing Sara

wow i didnt know the thing about cycle 2..but the other stuff i knew...yeah antm is so secret-y
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    I read on here that the $100,000 contract is spread out into 4 years. So, it's pretty much a yearly $25,000 contract. Still a lot of $$$ to me tho

The cycle one runway was faker.

And there were supposed to be sharks in the underwater shoot in c2, but it had to be removed since some girls were um, "surfing the crimson wave" as Jenascia said.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I could of swore that one of the on the cycle 6 fashion show looked like Gina
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Correct me if I am wrong but in C6 after Mollie Sue no one else cried when they got eliminated. This is from what I remember. Again correct me if I am wrong.

Leslie did not cry.
    Brooke did not cry.
    Nenna did not cry.
    Furonda did not cry.
    Sara did not cry.
    Jade did not cry.
    Did Joanie cry in the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    I could of swore that one of the on the cycle 6 fashion show looked like Gina
    They were most definately the asian models, none of them were Gina, trust me I was curious about this also.

cow
    i remember reading on twop that some of the c2 girls did photoshoots after their elimination (unless i was dreaming again)
    and Fan_of_ANTM, i think that's pretty impossible. are you sure it's not just someone who looks like her?

oh, lets see, are these considered secrets?
    they made lisa cry after the elimination by talking about her mom
    tiffany didnt actually think tyra cared about her
    nigel made very innapropriate comments about ashley's first photo (according to lisa)
    Last edited by cow; 05-25-2006 at 10:17 PM.
    moooooo
    orangepie

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by munk33man View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but in C6 after Mollie Sue no one else cried when they got eliminated. This is from what I remember. Again correct me if I am wrong.

Leslie did not cry.
    Brooke did not cry.
    Nenna did not cry.
    Furonda did not cry.
    Sara did not cry.
    Jade did not cry.
    Did Joanie cry in the finale?

no joanie didnt cry, neither did gina. just kari, mollie, kathy and wendy. actually i remember leslie crying.