Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fogey
    I see Kahlen's shot also.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2297008;
    I see Kahlen's shot also.
    Yea that always makes me happy. Is it just me, or does it seem like even Tyra has forgotten that Kahlen ever existed? I'm so pissed that no one ever remembers her because she was so fantastic. She just had no self esteem .

Useless Fact: Sarah C8 wears glasses. Is she the only one ever on top model to wear glasses? I think Adrianne might have....Oh no wait there's Shandi. anyone else, though??

Some of the others probably wore contacts.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    Amanda Cycle 3 wears glasses

In Cycles 7 and 8, Twiggy was a fan of the blonde bitch (Melrose and Renee).

FORT Fogey
    Melrose wears glasses. I remember when she was crying and reading a book or a not, she was wearing glasses.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2297118;
    In Cycles 7 and 8, Twiggy was a fan of the blonde bitch (Melrose and Renee).
    I know Twiggy is a fan of Melrose (very obvious indeed), but she is a fan of Renee?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2297123;
    I know Twiggy is a fan of Melrose (very obvious indeed), but she is a fan of Renee?
    Twiggy's a fan of freakin' everyone! Seriously, I thought she had the best opinion at first when she first came on the show, but now she's about as coherent as Miss Jay.

Get both of them off the show, and get Janice back on, and oh i dunno, James St. James on the panel? Howabout the Aswirl twins? Actually no, because all three of those people give me nightmares. Especially James.

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2297123;
    I got that sense when she kept complimenting Renee in the last episode. It went on and on and on.

But yeah, she really is a fan of mostly everyone. I think one of the only girls she doesn't like is Jade. She kept saying she scares her.

A.J. wore glasses.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.