Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

  1. #1111
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2197142;
    Also in THS she said none of antm's were the ones she voted for.
    I agreed with Janice on those decisions, in the finale her and I were always rooting for the eventual runner up

  2. #1112
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    i always wanted the runner up too (except cycle 2, altough i wouldnt be upset with mercedes winning, because i also liked her), while janice was on the show.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  3. #1113
    Survivor Forever ahsien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    wonderland
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2196987;
    Top Model Siblings:

    Adrianne: Youngest of a lot of brothers
    Mercedes: Little brother
    Yoanna: Middle child, older brother and little sister who's, like, 12
    Eva: (older?) brothers
    Naima: Has five sisters, including a twin
    Lisa: Older sister
    Ebony: Four sisters
    Nicole: Oldest of three (younger brother and sister)
    Danielle: Brother
    Joanie: Oldest of two sisters and a brother
    Caridee: Older brother

    Any more?

    Monique said she was the darkest child in her home.

    At that moment i just had sympathy for her and then...
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

  4. #1114
    FORT Fanatic psylancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    413
    Does cycle 6 have any topless photoshoot?
    All Hail Omarosa

  5. #1115
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    no it doesnt
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  6. #1116
    count to ten. nightfall_realm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    over the ocean lyk omg.
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsien;2197172;
    Monique said she was the darkest child in her home.

    At that moment i just had sympathy for her and then...
    If Monique wasn't the darkest child, she wouldn't have been as evil. She's probably raised like that to get her way, panty rubbing when people called her "Blackula", and Doritos was her escape from life.

  7. #1117
    bangs is BACK KDAKI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfall_realm;2197421;
    If Monique wasn't the darkest child, she wouldn't have been as evil. She's probably raised like that to get her way, panty rubbing when people called her "Blackula", and Doritos was her escape from life.
    hahaha^ but i dont like her mom. she said something about "messing with a child of God" i just got a bad vibe from that, it was like her mom made monique sound really superior. pssh get over yourself

  8. #1118
    count to ten. nightfall_realm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    over the ocean lyk omg.
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by KDAKI;2197435;
    hahaha^ but i dont like her mom. she said something about "messing with a child of God" i just got a bad vibe from that, it was like her mom made monique sound really superior. pssh get over yourself
    Monique and her mom are disturbingly alike. They fight to get their way and they are freaky.

  9. #1119
    Survivor Forever ahsien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    wonderland
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfall_realm;2197565;
    Monique and her mom are disturbingly alike. They fight to get their way and they are freaky.
    "You tell them 'I am the princess of the throne'"
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

  10. #1120
    count to ten. nightfall_realm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    over the ocean lyk omg.
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsien;2197568;
    "You tell them 'I am the princess of the throne'"
    More like,
    "I am the princess of panty-rubbing"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.