Page 101 of 282 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2811

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Also, Monique didn't participate in the photoshoot that week, that means she gave up. So that's why she didn't win.
    Oh, and she was crazy. I thought they'd keep her longer, but oh well.

Who suffered the most life-threatening condition? Was it CariDee? She was the only one who didn't go to the hospital. This just gets me wondering, Tyra has said that CariDee should have known her limits. So if she just quitted, she wouldn't have won. Amanda would've. So what does Tyra want???

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2189116;
    But so wasn't CariDee. She just stayed at the spot of the photoshoot.
    Ooo, sorry, I haven't watched Cycle 7 yet. I get all my info from recaps and screencaps. That's why I don't know as much as others.

FORT Fogey
    Rebecca was sent to the ER wasn't she? Passing out is bad enough, but when you pass out on a hard floor like that? It was a pretty loud crash! Didn't one of the girls or Tyra say that if not for hair weave she would've hit her head a LOT harder causing tons of potential damage?

There are two contestants of C3 who have a "ford" in their last name -- Amanda Swafford and Eva Pigford.

Besides the twins and that crazy rumor that CariDee and Nicole are cousins, who else is related in ANTM?

Quote Originally Posted by AltModisch;2189417;
    Adrianne and Danielle are actually the 2 people that were ¨rushed´ to ER.. and they both left the hospital against the doctor´s suggestion.. so in their case and maybe Caridee´s as well, that proved their determination and commitment.. Hence, a reason for them to win.

That´s gotta be dangerous though!

All the others (Monique, Michelle, Rebecca, etc) did not suffer from any life-threatening condition.. so it was not like that at all..
    Wasn't Rebecca rushed to the ER when she collapsed becasue she had this problem and I remember hearing she would've died if it wasn't her weave that broke the fall or something, I 'm not sure, but it was something with her weave saving her life.

Quote Originally Posted by nikeshox;2189843;
    Wasn't Rebecca rushed to the ER when she collapsed becasue she had this problem and I remember hearing she would've died if it wasn't her weave that broke the fall or something, I 'm not sure, but it was something with her weave saving her life.
    Rebecca's vagus nerve malfunctions which makes her faint periodically. I guess with all the stress and pressure in the competition, it made her nerve malfunction

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikeshox;2189843;
    Oh yes she was.. my bad! Rebecca herself said that it was a not life-threatening condition she had her entire..

the fall was dangerous.. that is for sure.. but not dramatic enough for her to be the winner

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2189803;
    Besides the twins and that crazy rumor that CariDee and Nicole are cousins, who else is related in ANTM?
    There was a rumour that Danielle and Christian are?
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2189970;
    There was a rumour that Danielle and Christian are?
    I heard about it, but I thought less of it. It's just because they have the same last name (Evans).