Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM6 Ep. 10 Recap: The Elephant in the Elimination Room

Sara comes out looking a little gawky and awkward—gawkward, if you will.
    Did anyone else notice that when the girls walked onto the stage, Sara was bending her knees in an attempt to not appear as tall. She looked totally goofy.

The judges (J. Alexander, Nigel Barker, and Twiggy) are joined today by Siri Udomblahblahblah, whom you’ll remember is from Elle Thailand.
    Too funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Wake Up and Smell the Bitch

When they break for lunch, Danielle sits by herself with her head in her hands, obviously still afflicted with some kind of malaise while the rest of the girls chatter around the table without her.

Joanie and Jade, in particular, seem to be locking horns. “You’re always so defensive,” Joanie says, to which Jade replies, defensively, “I AM NOT!” While the two of them go at it, Sara and Furonda sit like children of a dysfunctional family used to tuning out their parents’ mudslinging. Furonda even does her impression of what they sound like: “Wah wah wah, wah wah wah,” à la the adults in Charlie Brown.

Joanie says she doesn’t think Jade has any respect for her, adding, “Even when I’m sitting next her, all I smell is just bitch.” She says this with a wave of her hands as if to illustrate the bitchified fumes rising off of Jade (see, the Thai dance class has had an influence on them). This all makes me wonder, hmm, just what does “bitch” smell like? Maybe Jade could license her scent out, like so many other “celebrities” including Sarah Jessica Parker, and Britney Spears. I can see it now…Jade’s “Bitch: Eau de Twat” opens with assertive acid notes that hinge on a musk of malice and then lingers with an acrid accord of discord.

Trunk Show

Jay is shown conspicuously telling the girls to get some water (is this the producers’ way of making it clear they’re not responsible for Danielle’s dehydration?) before heading into hair and makeup.

first of all i loved the title "wake up and smell the bitch" LoL

and second, during the episode, i was also thinking about how they were making a statement about the dehydration problem! they almost cost danielle a trip home!

greeeat recap Snowy

Joanie and Jade, in particular, seem to be locking horns. “You’re always so defensive,” Joanie says, to which Jade replies, defensively, “I AM NOT!”

I can see it now…Jade’s “Bitch: Eau de Twat” opens with assertive acid notes that hinge on a musk of malice and then lingers with an acrid accord of discord.

Jade acknowledges that Joanie’s “doing great job” but is quick to add, “I’m not intimidated; she’s just not on my level.” No one is on your level, Jade, but that’s only because you exist in a circle of Dante’s inferno for which even the most demonic of personages don’t have clearance.

Thank God Nnenna was eliminated before she started making out with this co-star.

She goes and does her thing, and says she’ll never forget this experience, “shooting with an elephant that reminds me of an ancient dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaur family.” I can’t believe this woman wants to teach children! I fear for our youth. For the record, no, elephants and dinosaurs are not in the same family (they are an extinct group of reptiles whose modern descendents are actually believed to be
    Great recap! Stupid Jade. I was laughing at the dinosaur family comment watching the episode.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar
    "Thank God Nnenna was eliminated before she started making out with this co-star."
    "The judges (J. Alexander, Nigel Barker, and Twiggy) are joined today by Siri Udomblahblahblah, "
    " I can’t believe this woman wants to teach children! I fear for our youth."

Lol, those were hilarious. And the preposterous thing too..I was like "wait..did she use that correctly?"

and what is with the redubbing in this episode? It was like everywhere! I felt like I was watching the apprentice.

Jade is such a buffoon. She's only there for entertainment value.

Think outside of the box MissLibby's Avatar
    SFG, you're officially more reliable than my TIVO. And much funnier. This is the third week in a row that I've missed the show. Hell maybe I should stop trying with TIVO and depend on you completely. No...that would be preposterous.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Astride one is none other than Jay Manuel
    For a split second I thought you were talking to me

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Sara comes out looking a little gawky and awkward—gawkward, if you will. She keeps a smile on her face throughout, but she’s just so lanky and gangly—langly, if you will—that the whole thing is as strange to watch as a giraffe tapdancing—girapdancing, if you will.
    LOL thats one of my fave parts. Hilarious and brilliant as usual SFG... you know with Jade feeding all kinds of materials to spoof on this season is not so bad.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    Great recap, and vocab lesson =)

Ok, Tyra tries to act like she's all concerned and what not, but she said something about Danielle missing the dance. And Twiggy was like, "She was geniunely sick."
    She had to be rushed to the EMERGENCY ROOM!!! She went against doctor's orders to do her damn photoshoot. No one seemed to react to that determination.
    I think it sucks that Danielle could get eliminated because of following doctor's orders.

Sorry about my tyrade.

Joanie kicked sooooooooooo much ass on the photoshoot. I was saying the same thing as Jay. "You better work bitch."
    be kind to me, or treat me mean. i'll make the most of it, i'm an extraordinary machine. (Fiona Apple)

FORT Newbie

jealousy

Did anyone else notice that only Jade's mask was green? Quite fitting!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast