Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ANTM6 Ep. 8 Recap: Beyond the Valley of America’s Next Top Dolls

I actually happened to love Brooke's Glamour Doll picture, and Nnenna's Baby Doll, which probably explains why I'm not a top fashionista. Kudos, SFG, and CourtneyLove beat me to the punch line about Nnenna's mother.

Aw, SFG! I've been missing your recaps for too long! Where have I been?

Absolutely fabulous job, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Jade, “The Biracial Butterfly that Stings like a Bee” vs. Deprise “Bring You to Your Knees” Brescia.

“I did not see that coming,” Danielle exclaims, even though THEY PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS AT LEAST ONCE EVERY CYCLE, HELLOOO!

Fluff a Nutter

Unless there are 5 other people stuffed in boxes in a warehouse in LA, calling out, “Um, and how long are we supposed to wait in here?”

Joanie will be a ventriloquist’s doll (they used to say “dummy” back in the days before ventriloquist’s dolls fought for political correctness) ()

She’ll give you something to cry about!
    All so eminently quotable.

CCL
    Nnenna is on the phone again with her boyfriend, John. I hope she was able to declare him when she filed her taxes this year.

Great recap, Snowy! Applause & hugs all around.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    I love the recap,it was an extreme plus!It keeps me updated every week!!!But wait,I'm still not quit sure what recaps are?!Are they the pre-episode clips on realplayer or yahoo!TV shows, or something else?!
    psoes anyone know where I can watch the Antm episodes online/thru the internet?!Like what website to link to?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234