Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM6 Ep. 8 Recap: Beyond the Valley of America’s Next Top Dolls

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    you mention Joanie twice by accendent, it was Sara, a teen doll. teehee. I like the new photo stuff. super-funny.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Wonderful recap!

I'm curious why they only showed Danielle if Tyra is so against her, at least it appears so. UPN must have a reason to "sell" Danielle to us, but it's unnecessary. Danielle was an early fan fave and has remained so throughout the cycle.

Does anyone else think of the dog food Cycle 1 for puppies, Cycle 2 for young dogs, etc., when they see ANTM Cycle 6 (or 1-5). I wish I could get that out of my puppy-loving mind. lmao

As usual, it was all hilarious, Snowy! This was my favorite:
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Nnenna is on the phone again with her boyfriend, John. I hope she was able to declare him when she filed her taxes this year. You can declare co-dependents, can’t you?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    I'm curious why they only showed Danielle if Tyra is so against her, at least it appears so.
    All the gals stayed with Joanie till 2 in the morning and Sara also sat and held her hand like Danielle did.
    They are all for Danielle...they actually told her that if she didnt get her gap closed she'd be leaving the gap open for another gal.
    Why would they go to such lengths? They clearly want her to move on!
    Which is Ok coz its their show...but putting down other contestants so that their favs can stand out is evil.
    This should have been a Fair fight though.
    If the other favorite gals were so good they would have shone anyway
    without having discourage Nnenna just coz she was a
    front runner.
    Talk those pple who climb up by stepping on others!

http://www.supermodels.nl/ajumanasenyana/pictures/1

FORT Regular
    great recap as always, i just noticed in the opening,during furonda's turn,i noticed that the polaroid pic is named "furunda".Anyone noticed that?

I wonder what was going on in the house when John came! Would the girl want to slap him in the face for seeing someone who contributes to their endless waiting for the phone on so many nights?

FORT Newbie
    Nnenna has lost her mum.

FORT Newbie
    Gosh I want Nnenna to leave the competition right now! I feel terrible for her having to go through all this negative edit, dang I don't think it is worth it.

Love your recaps, SFG! Haha, great as usual, cuz ur alwayz makin me laugh w/ ur jokes

I just know that Nnenna’s mother is tied up in a utility closet at Hobby Airport in Houston, trying to cry for help through the gag in her mouth.
    I thought Nnenna's mom died giving birth to one of her siblings?

Danielle comes up and is promptly berated for having “refused” to have her gap closed. Tyra asks, almost angrily, “Do you think you can have a CoverGirl contract with a gap in your mouth?” Danielle says why not, but Tyra says that’s all anyone can see. May I bring up the example of Lauren Hutton again? Tyra will not be swayed; she says it’s just not marketable. “Well I guess you could say she left the gap wide open for another girl, baby,” Miss J. clucks. ...Tyra seems downright pissed that Danielle defied her order to get her gap closed.
    I thought TYra was being a total B***H about this and I'm glad you brought up a model who was successful, but still had a gap. Much Luv SFG, keep writin amazin recaps!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast