Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Cycle

The Perfect Cycle

I was fantasizing about mixing the cycles thus far and throw some girls together to make my perfect cycle And fantasizing how girls would do photo shoot's from other cycles (it's so funny doing!!!!!!)
    For example: picture Tocarra doing the c4's waterfall shoot or c6's falling shoot or c4's dance shoot and so on and on.. Really funny doing, pick a girl, pick a shoot, and imagine

Right, I got this thingy from the UPN ANTM site cycle 3 but changed photo's
    Cycle 3 had 14 girls, so that's okay But it's SO hard to stick with 14

No cycle 1 girls, found it strange seeing Elyse next to people like Mollie Sue, Sarah, Lluvy, Lisa etc etc etc

Elimination's
    Elimination's wouldn't be every episode one girl eliminated;
    First have 5 episode's and than do a group elimination (5 girls) where you first pick girl where you're SURE of they won't fit what you're looking for (If you're looking for example a spokesperson, rolemodel, CoverGirl) And if that are less than 5 girls who are obviously not a winner than add the weakest links (who are not improving (much)) This way every girl will at least have 5 episode's to prove and improve
    Do this thing again, 5 episode's and than 5 elimination's,.. less improving or girls with not much potential get's eliminated (there should be looked at all the episode's thus far)
    Than 6 girls remain who go to the other location (land) Have another 3 episode's and then pick the top 3 These 3 all do the SAME, so if there will be a final runway, they'll be in it, all the three of them (Now I think of it, the final panel with 3 girl will be a bit strange, lol)

The bad thing about this way of eliminating is that you can't have shoot's like the zodiac and 7 deadly sins.. because you won't have 12 or 7 girl but 16, 11, 6, 3

And these shoot's I would love to see;
    The first 5 episode's will have these;
    - c6's Bald Beauty Shot - loved to see them^ bald See Ann, Norelle, Lisa, Sarah doing it<3
    - c2's Celebrity Cover - wondering who they'll be
    - c1's Naked Jewelry Ad - to know who doesn't want to get naked to model -> eliminated
    - c1's Beautyshot with snake - snake is sortof a test + it's a simple BEAUTY shot
    - c3's Lee Jeans - because this is one of my favorite shoots
    The 6th/10 episode;
    - c2's Queénch - one of my favorite shoots, see Tocarra, Ann, Lisa, Norelle, Coryn doing this <3
    - c2's Body Paint - Eve's dirty dozen, was an OK shoot
    - c4's Dancephoto - Not to test them on purpose, Male models on background not near the girl*
    - c3's SpiderBrooch - Love this shoot, + spider.. so it's sortof a test
    - c3's Jamaican Swimsuit - an easy, yet beautiful shoot (Not to test them on purpose No naked, no snakes etc)
    The 11/12/13 episode;
    - c4's Waterfall Shoot - different, beautiful
    - c2's Solstice - high fashion, gotta love it
    - c5's Bollywood - liked the idea, not how it turned out It could be classy)
    The final shoot
    - ?

The final shoot depends on the prize.. Wich is NOT CoverGirl in my perfect cycle! Dunno what it should be, something more classy Not commercial but something with style The winner has to have 'the wole package' / 'IT' So they need to be able to talk, pose - beauty shots, high fasion!, commercial, give interviews, represent, be a TopModel in person (personality), rock America's socks!

So my question's for you FORT'ers;
    Who would you want in your cycle?
    What would you change (anything, like I would change the elimination's)
    Which shoot's would you want in your perfect cycle
    What would be the prize?
    And so on.. (Don't have to answer all of 'em ofcourse)
    I'm curious!!
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

it should be no Kathy, Sara,Tocarra and lluvy
    and replace by Joanie, Amanda, Mercedes&Rebecca
    would be better =]

and i like your ideas
    - c1's Naked Jewelry Ad
    up to now, we just can see two models' photo

Quote Originally Posted by srcs2006 View Post
    it should be no Kathy, Sara,Tocarra and lluvy
    and replace by Joanie, Amanda, Mercedes&Rebecca
    Can't help it I like Sarah and Kathy so much.. and I want a plus-sized in 'my prefect cycle' And I don't know how you do it but these 4 girls you call up there are actually girls I wanted in it very much! (But I already crossed the maximum of 14 girls..)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

FORT Regular
    It is really amazing!
    Top 6: Shandi, Tiffany, Ann, Kathy, Nicole, Mollie Sue

FORT Regular
    Top 3: Shandi , Tiffany, Ann
    Winner: Shandi
    1st runner up: Tiffany
    2nd runner up: Ann

omg
    I just forget my dearest Nicole (c5)
    cancel out Mercedes then
    sry Mercedes lol

hmm... a great 13 would be....

Shannon and Elyse (cycle 1)
    Yoanna and Shandi (cycle 2)
    Toccara, Nicole, Amanda (cycle 3)
    Brittany, Keenyah (cycle 4)
    Nik, Coryn (cycle 5)
    Joanie, Nnenna (cycle 6)

who would win out of that group is anyone's guess!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Here is my 13

shannon and elyse season 1
    shandi and sara season 2
    ann and cassie and yaya season 3
    kennyah and kahlen and christina season 4
    nik season 5
    joanie and danielle season 6

FORT Fanatic
    I thought Cycle 2 was the best so I chose 12 girls:

1) Garden of Eden - Eliminated: Amanda (She didn't want to pose naked, because of her child)
    2) Bald Shoot - Eliminated: Jayla (Her face didn't have the "model look", what are the judges looking for)
    3) Celebrity Cover - Eliminated: Kari (She didn't have more than one look)
    4) Snake Beauty Shots - Eliminated: Nicole (During the shoot she screamed her but off, and her picture didn't WOW! the judges)
    5) Laundry by Shelli Segal - Eliminated: Nnenna (Her pose was too stiff and her face didn't look focused)
    6) Lee Jeans - Double elimination: Ann, Sara (Ann's picture was the worst of all the girls, Sara's walk wasn't good enough)
    7) Alter Ego - Eliminated: Shandi (Shandi didn't look connected to the camera)
    8) Solstice - Eliminated: April (She looked too sleepy and her pose was too stiff)
    9) Beauty Shots (last shoot of Cycle 2) - Eliminated: Nik (Her picture wasn't high fashion enough)

Winner: Lluvy! (Because she has that special model look and she has the best walk of all the girls)

I don't know what she wins. x'D

4) Snake Beauty Shots - Eliminated: Nicole (During the shoot she screamed her but off, and her picture didn't WOW! the judges)

wow
    it's interesting

Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast