Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by PinStruck View Post
    I thought Cycle 2 was the best so I chose 12 girls:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/PinStruck/Graphics/perfectcycle02.jpg

1) Garden of Eden - Eliminated: Amanda (She didn't want to pose naked, because of her child)
    2) Bald Shoot - Eliminated: Jayla (Her face didn't have the "model look", what are the judges looking for)
    3) Celebrity Cover - Eliminated: Kari (She didn't have more than one look)
    4) Snake Beauty Shots - Eliminated: Nicole (During the shoot she screamed her but off, and her picture didn't WOW! the judges)
    5) Laundry by Shelli Segal - Eliminated: Nnenna (Her pose was too stiff and her face didn't look focused)
    6) Lee Jeans - Double elimination: Ann, Sara (Ann's picture was the worst of all the girls, Sara's walk wasn't good enough)
    7) Alter Ego - Eliminated: Shandi (Shandi didn't look connected to the camera)
    8) Solstice - Eliminated: April (She looked too sleepy and her pose was too stiff)
    9) Beauty Shots (last shoot of Cycle 2) - Eliminated: Nik (Her picture wasn't high fashion enough)

Winner: Lluvy! (Because she has that special model look and she has the best walk of all the girls)

I don't know what she wins. x'D
    that is a good group of girls tyra should take girls from athere season's and she who has what it takes and what they have learned

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    I was fantasizing about mixing the cycles thus far and throw some girls together to make my perfect cycle And fantasizing how girls would do photo shoot's from other cycles (it's so funny doing!!!!!!)
    For example: picture Tocarra doing the c4's waterfall shoot or c6's falling shoot or c4's dance shoot and so on and on.. Really funny doing, pick a girl, pick a shoot, and imagine

Right, I got this thingy from the UPN ANTM site cycle 3 but changed photo's
    Cycle 3 had 14 girls, so that's okay But it's SO hard to stick with 14
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/PuNk-BuNnY/OwnCycleRoosterNamesPhotosv2.j pg
    it should be no tiffany, toccara and kathy...
    it must be replaced with naima (of course...look to the left...hihi) rebecca and keenyah (adding more dramas...hihih)

i would like to have norelle, ann and naima in the final three...hihihi...
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

1) Garden of Eden - Eliminated: Amanda (She didn't want to pose naked, because of her child)
    2) Bald Shoot - Eliminated: Jayla (Her face didn't have the "model look", what are the judges looking for)
    4) Snake Beauty Shots - Eliminated: Nicole (During the shoot she screamed her but off, and her picture didn't WOW! the judges)
    5) Laundry by Shelli Segal - Eliminated: Nnenna (Her pose was too stiff and her face didn't look focused)
    6) Lee Jeans - Double elimination: Ann, Sara (Ann's picture was the worst of all the girls, Sara's walk wasn't good enough)
    8) Solstice - Eliminated: April (She looked too sleepy and her pose was too stiff)
    9) Beauty Shots (last shoot of Cycle 2) - Eliminated: Nik (Her picture wasn't high fashion enough)

Winner: Lluvy! (Because she has that special model look and she has the best walk of all the girls)

I don't know what she wins. x'D

I like your idea, but I am pretty sure, like 99% sure that amanda wont be voted off for that reason. some of her pictures taken before the show were pretty risque.

Hard to imagine that Ann's picture was the worst because from her portofolio the Lee Jeans is one of the better ones And why the double elimination?

BTW: My first post is MY perfect cycle so I don't say it s the perfect cycle It is ofcourse just my/an opinion I got the impression some people didn't get that.. (not to offend anyone!!!)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    Hard to imagine that Ann's picture was the worst because from her portofolio the Lee Jeans is one of the better ones And why the double elimination?

BTW: My first post is MY perfect cycle so I don't say it s the perfect cycle It is ofcourse just my/an opinion I got the impression some people didn't get that.. (not to offend anyone!!!)
    I like yours except i'd take out Kathy(meh.......), lluvy, sarah, michelle, and nicole and and Sara Racey, shannon, brooke, and danielle.

Mine (Definitely a bitchy cycle )

The Judges: Twiggy and Ms.Jay - OUT, bring back my janice and Nole, both hilarious!!

The Models: 13 girls

Photoshoot#01: [S2]Black and White Beauty shoot. (Furonda sent home)
    Photoshoot#02: [S6]Krumping shoot. (Kim sent home)
    Photoshoot#03: [S4]Got Milk. (Brandy sent home)
    Photoshoot#04: [S5]40's Pin-up girls. (Toccara sent home)
    Photoshoot#05: [S4]1-800 Flower. (Eva sent home)
    Photoshoot#06: [S1]Snake shoot. (Jade sent home)
    Photoshoot#07: [S6]Bald. (Ebony sent home)
    Photoshoot#08: [S3]Anime. (Birttany sent home)
    Photoshoot#09: [S5]Bollywood. (Lisa sent home)
    Photoshoot#10: [S3]T-Mobile. (Robin sent home)
    Photoshoot#11: [S2]Final Beauty Shoot. (Camille and Yoanna sent home)

Ann wins
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Shoots I'd Like to See
    (C2)Garden of Eve
    (C6)Jamaican Swimsuit
    (C5)Match Up in the Fields Shoot
    (C1)Snake Shoot
    (C4)Lee Jeans
    (C5)Lubriderm Animals
    (C3)Verragio Spider Brooch
    (C2)Queench
    (C2)Solstice Shoot
    (C2)Celebrity Magazine Cover
    (C1+2)Black/White Beauty Shots

Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa View Post
    Mine (Definitely a bitchy cycle )

The Judges: Twiggy and Ms.Jay - OUT, bring back my janice and Nole, both hilarious!!

The Models: 13 girls
    http://s2.simpload.com/04174443b56f65e26.jpg

Ann wins
    Oh yeah forgot about that; Twiggy and Ms. Jay out Bring Janice back and if possible Jay Manual as judge (or just Nole)
    You have a coloured season I see Brandy, Camille, Robyn, Lisa nd Jade.. Ouch
    (Bre: ) 'Oh yes, it can get ugly It can get rally ugly' (don't know about what she said that but it would be a good one for your season)
    Edit: I would s watch this
    Last edited by As-Tom; 04-17-2006 at 01:42 PM.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Alright... I decided to make it like a story, lol... heres the first episode!

Episode 1
    Photoshoot- Lee Jeans Photo Shoot
    Who rocks it- Eva, Amanda, Nik, and Lisa.
    Not so hot- Brooke, Elyse
    Episode Description-- The girls first meet and some girls bond. Lisa and Jade start a weird friendship where they fight and yell but the next second they are bff and talk about modeling.
    Brooke being the shy girl of the house, finds it hard to make friends. Everyone thinks shes nice but not "exciting" enough to hang with, except Norelle kindof hangs with her when shes bored with the rest.
    Jade confronts Mercedes and Nik and says that they look to alike and reminds them her look is "exotic and better" than theirs. Nik is like whatever and shoves it away when Mercedes snaps back with a "Yahh, an exotic old drag queen!". Jade laughs and just says shes jealous. Mercedes and Nik and Eva are like, bffs.
    Then, the star of the house comes in and is like "YAAHHH ITS TOCARRA AND IM A STAR". Most of the girls like her except (go figure) Jade because she thinks that she doesnt have a chance. Tocarra, being nice to everyone ignores her and becomes friends with everyone, even brooke who is overwhelmed and she goes and writes in her journal about how she loves tocarra!

Lisa is going around telling everyone their flaws while Adrianne and Elyse talk and Amanda gets into the conversation. "Do u like the brady bunch?" Adrianne asks. Elyse answers that she is obsessed and pulls out her binder full of pictures of greg brady. "Ohh greg? I prefer Peter...." but they get into a huge conversation.

Mollie Sue finds it hard to hang with anyone like Brooke but her and Norelle find lots of similarities between themselves.

Tocarra listens to Brookes concerns over Jade and Tocarra confronts Jade and is like "Dont be dissin my girl Brooke" Jade is threatened by this and shakes her head and runs to Lisa who is telling Mollie Sue that she should cut her hair like Twiggy, and it would totaly be fab. Jade talks to Lisa who doesnt care...

At dinner they are all sitting around when Jade gets up to talk to everyone. "Listen girls," she said as she raised her glass of whine, "If you wanna leave then do it because its about to get ugly for yall cuz yall know that Ima beat you out!!!" Eva gives off a dirty look and shakes her head and speaks up "Jade, just shut the crap up!" Jade isnt offended and takes her dinner into her room.

The hats are the black one from season 3, a tiara, cowboy hat.

They go into the judging room. They look at the pictures and tells each of them to go into the other room where the hats are waiting and they have 10 minutes to put together an outfit.

-Amanda is first. She looks high fashion and they love it. Her picture is fabolous too, and they praise her with compliments, but they say she lacks a little bit of presence in person.
    -Nik is second.. she is wearing the same one Amanda was wearing and they tell her she looks like she is a widow at a funeral, but they love her shoes. She gives a half smile. They love her picture, though they say it is a bit too comercial like.
    -Next is Jade, who confidently walks up. She chose the tiara. Before they even speek she says "My look is unique" and they totaly blow that off and say that she looks like a drunk teen. She tries to argue but Tyra shuts her up. her picture is decent.
    -Brooke is up and they say that she lacks personality and she needs to step it up. They like her outfit but they comment that it is very safe looking. Her picture has really bad posture but her face is nice.
    -Eva the diva is now up, and they love her outfit! She picked the cowboy had and some fashionable jeans. "You know how to look like a star, and you pulled this off with flying colors!" Tyra compliments. They look at her picture and they love it to death and says its one of the best in history of ANTM.
    -Adrianne's turn. They comment on her unque look but the outfit was too plain with the shirt and too much spice with the hooker shoes and the ripped jean skirt. She says "this is me" and they reply well done. Her picture is pretty good but a little to over the top.
    -Next up is Mollie Sue. They comment that she is like a mouse and also needs to step her game up. Her picture is good, but her outfit is so-so.
    -Elyse did really well on the outfit, but the picture was ugly. She didnt show range of emotion and it was too blah.
    -Mercedes is next up and she did extremely well with the tiara because it was fashionable. Jade is in the background rolling her eyes. The picture is alright, not her best but still decent,.
    -TOCARRA is up and they love everything about her, including the picture, just needs some more kick.
    -Norelle is up and they enjoy her look alot, very unique. Her picture is decent too.
    -LISA! yay! her turn is next and the judges say she knows so much about modeling and her look is off the hook. FABULOUS. Her picture was the best, and they dont forget to mention it.

-Order of pics
    1. Lisa
    2. Eva
    3. Tocarra
    4. Norelle
    5. Amanda
    6. Nik
    7. Mercedes
    8. Adrianne
    9. Mollie Sue
    10. Jade (stop arguing)
    11. Elyse Your pictures need to step it up. a whole lot

12 Brooke-Eliminated One of you wants it more.... not you.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

May be unrealistic, but it's MY dream cycle and Coryn wins!

Week 1: A nice and simple shoot like Steve Madden shoes- Naima gets eliminated. Not a bad photo, but not as good as the rest.

Week 2: Jamaica swimsuits- Sara gets eliminated; looks uncomfortable in her body.

Week 3: 1-800 Flowers- Mercedes gets eliminated; too cutesy, not fierce enough.

Week 4: Bald- Amanda gets eliminated; looks like an alien.

Week 5: Bollywood- Joanie gets eliminated; lost in the crowd.

Week 6: Nude w/ Diamond- Tocarra gets eliminated; looked too "Men's Magazine"

Week 7: Wonderbra- Yaya gets eliminated; couldn't let loose.

Week 8: Spider Brooch- Danielle gets eliminated; photo wasn't as good as the others.

Week 9: Krump- Yoanna gets eliminated; looks awkward.

Week 10: Covergirl commercials & photos- Adrianne gets eliminated; bad commercial.

Final 2: Nik & Coryn

Coryn wins!

The prizes are a REAL contract with CoverGirl (includes TV spots, print ads, and the whole shebang), a 1-year contract with Victoria's Secret, the Elle spread (guaranteed 6 pages), and signed to the agency of their choice!