Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post

i agree with you on alot..more than anyone else. so AMEN GIRL!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Heres my Perfect Cycle i have 18 girls and i dont know who would win you tell me.
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/shukri_01/top.jpg
    Its these people Danielle, Mercedes ,Leslie, Yaya, Naima, Kyle, Joanie,Elyse,Kesse, Adrienne,Lluvy,Sara, Christina,Bre, Diane, April,Norelle and Toccara
    Last edited by cornchip; 07-12-2006 at 03:09 PM.

I would love to have ANTM all-stars like they did on survivor ^_^

any my contestant would be.. all top 2 of each cycle haha
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Or they could do one like all the winners and runnerups have to go against eachother for AMERICAS NEXT TOP Model.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-13-2006 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Change text color to black

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    heres my fantasy: hour and a hlaf show, 15 girls,every three weeks they move to a different destination. there will be two photoshoots everyweek and at the end of the 3 weeks there is a fashion show. let me break it down using my favorites:

Newyork/Los Angelos
    week 1: Bald photoshoot, makeover's, Ice princess photoshoot
    week 2: Falling Photoshoot, neutrogena commercial, Future goal photoshoot
    week 3: Laundry photoshoot, Underwater photoshoot, baby phat fashionshow

South America
    week 4: crying photoshoot, gosee's, african dance photoshoot
    week 5: country coutore photoshoot part 1, victorias commercial, country coutore part 2
    week 6: Gas Station photoshoot, Wonderbra photoshoot, victoria's secret fashionshow (walking on water)

Europe
    week 7: Terancula photoshoot (I perfer scorpions), press conference, celebrity magazine cover
    week 8: Solicitice photoshoot, wild 'n' out challenge (my personal favorite, even though i hate nick cannon), plastic surgery photoshoot
    week 9: deadly sins photograph (but everyone is wrath lol), Bollywood photograph, Shakespearean fashion show a la Cycle 5

Asia (top six!)
    week 10: cycle 2's top 3 bueaty shot (dont know what to call it), Superhero photoshoot, Interveiw with some important person lol (cycle 6)
    week 11: Alter Ego photoshoot, gosee's, Krumping photoshoot
    week 12: Elephant photoshoot, nude diamond photoshot, cycle 3's final runway challenge.

Back to America!!!! (2hours)
    top 3:
    Covergirl commercial, 3 covergirl bueaty shots!!! (but only one with them having a big smile), go see for final runway challenge

Still in america
    top 2: Vouge Magazine cover (hey, its fantasy), vouge spread, Final Runway show...In flames lol, fake fire at the edges of the runway, but when poseing at the end of the runway, 2 giant flames pop up, itz crazy but wouldnt that be awesome?

and its n hour and a half so there will b lots of drama even though they wil be jam packed with work and stuff, what do u think?

my dream cast:
    Nnenna, Furonda, Danielle, Tiffany, Jade (with black hair), Diane, Coryn, Lisa, April,
    Mollie Sue, Nicole (cycle 5), Yoanna, Joanie, Sara (cycle 6), Kathy (with an english accent lol)

order of elimination:
    15.Kathy
    14.Furonda
    13.Nicole
    12.Sara
    11.Coryn
    10.Diane
    9.Tiffany (yes, she gets yelled at lol)
    8.Mollie Sue
    7.April
    6.Lisa
    5.Yoanna
    4.Nnenna
    3.Jade
    2.Joanie
    1.Danielle (WINNER!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by BLaNKoBoRiQuA; 07-15-2006 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    3.Jade
    2.Joanie
    1.Danielle (WINNER!!!!!!!)
    Again!But its your opinion your entitled to your own as I am to mine. I do like the whole different locations every 3 weeks so the winner will already have a taste of different fashion. Well i changed my mind about my cycle this is it.
    Judges:Janice Dickinson,Iman, Tyra and Nigel.
    Contestants: Diane,Lluvy,Bre,Sara from cycle 2, Mercedes, Joanie, Toccara, Elyse, Kyle,Nik
    Episode 1:A fun beauty shoot where the girls just show off their personality. Eliminated:Nik lack of persona
    Episode 2:A shoot for Kay diamonds.Eliminated:Kyle lack of emotion in the eyes.
    Episode 3:A shoot for Victorias secret covered in bodywash like in a shower. Eliminated:Toccara because she looked too playboy.
    Episode 4:A Nike photoshoot where the girls are in their house and have to pose on to of next to around in front of things like railing on stairs and that kind of stuff.Eliminated:Bre only 4 out of 50 shoot were useable.
    Episode 5: The girls go to SPAIN!!!Then they have a real runway show for Betsey Johnson.Eliminated:Elyse no personality on her runway.
    Episode 6:A shoot with male models and having the girls in the dresses the woman dance in with the matching ones for guys.Eliminated: Diane Only one facial expression.
    Episode 7:Another Beauty Shoot but this one is high fashion.Eliminated:Joanie not high fashion enough.
    Finale: The girls fly to London for a very high fashion show for Couture. Eliminated Sara then Mercedes.
    Lluvy is Americas Next Top Model.Lluvy unique personality and fantastic runway walk helped her toward becoming Americas Next Top Model.
    Last edited by cornchip; 07-15-2006 at 04:10 PM.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cornchip View Post
    Again!.

lol i just think its the perfect top 3

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke View Post
    i agree with you on alot..more than anyone else. so AMEN GIRL!
    Im a guy
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

My top cycle

Mercedes,Yoanna,Camille (cycle 2)
    Yaya, Eva,Tocarra (cycle 3)
    Naima,Kahlen (cycle 4)
    Bre,Nik (cycle 5)
    Danielle,Joanie,Jade (cycle 6)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibito View Post
    I would love to have ANTM all-stars like they did on survivor ^_^

any my contestant would be.. all top 2 of each cycle haha
    I'd rather see them do an entire cycle with all the girls that were eliminated first and second. Those girls never really had a chance, and there were some real beauties there.

Unfortunately, I think an all-stars cycle would solidify the fact that this is a reality show, not a true model search.