Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM6 Ep. 7 Recap: Don’t Send in the Clowns…Oh Bother, They’re Here

Think outside of the box MissLibby's Avatar
    Great recap! Love the descriptions of Leslie's walk who truly looked like she always had a loaded diaper.

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar
    That loaded diaper comment made me spit out my water

Was it me or did Ms. Jay seem to lack energy at the lesson? He seemed almost, shall I say manly. It scared me.

" but when she walks, Leslie does like there is a freshly-lodged suppository in her behind."
    Just LOVED all the references to poor Leslie's walk.....(you just wanna slap her butt back in to place)........but did you also notice how she hardly made contact with anyone when leaving, I got the feeling no-one was sorry to see her go.....anyhoo, glad to see the fire is still raging in your recaps SFG.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Ahhh! Snowy your obscure pop-culture references make me incredibly happy ("Are you blind? It's a lonely tear drop!") and Jade as Travis Bickle (More parallels there than I care to delve into...heh.) Not that I think she wants to rescue hookers and go bug f*ck in their places of business...or DOES she?
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    Brava, Snowy! I knew I wouldn't be alone in my terror when that clown jumped out. "We all float down here!"

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    CCL, you are correct, Jade did say "gendre" insteand of genre. She really is a dumb chick. I wish Furonda would have heard her, she would have corrected her.lol

Question for all of you guys...How did Brooke know about Danielle going to Paris? Was that ever mentioned on the show?

Snowy, incredible recap. My cousin is scared of clowns too. That one from "IT" is just WRONG!!! I think anyone who sees that is a little cautious around them.
    be kind to me, or treat me mean. i'll make the most of it, i'm an extraordinary machine. (Fiona Apple)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma shoved in Payless shoes.
    Fantastic recap as always, SFG!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    The girls try their less-agile hands at doing the same moves J. has taught them, and alas there is more awkward fumbling than a 16-year-old boy struggling with a bra hook as he tries to get to second base for the first time. Steee-rike!

Oddly the girls are taken to a church, and I wonder what the TyraMail author has been smoking.

If you’re not familiar with this dance form, it is a “high energy style of hip hop dance reminiscent of break dancing” only its participants look like crazed clowns on crack having an epileptic seizure.

Look at this picture, then tell me this fear is “irrational.”
    Great recap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I know I'm a bit late but this truly was the high point of my Saturday evening. Nothing like the highest form of classical literature to enrich the lives of the culturally-malnourished among us... like me! Thanks SFG!
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast