Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 - 4/12 ***PREVIEW SPOILERS**/Speculation

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar

Episode 7 - 4/12 ***PREVIEW SPOILERS**/Speculation

"The Girls Who has a Temper"

When one of the girls loses her temper with another contestant, everyone is shocked including herself! J. Alexander works with the girls on advanced runway techniques and brings in movement experts Richard and Ron Harris to give the girls tips on how to twirl and swirl.

Later the girls strut their stuff on the runway at a church fashion show and receive tips on "krumping" from dancer Tommy The Clown for their Los Angeles photo shoot.

Source: http://www.tv.com/americas-next-top-....html&season=6
    My Thoughts - OMG They're gonna krump! This is gonna be stupid/hilarious! LOL I can't wait to see it, just imagine Nnenna (if she makes it to this episode) krumping! Or Furonda, Mollie or even Brooke!
    Last edited by fujiyoshi_knife; 04-02-2006 at 02:44 PM.

I tried to translate the word krump, but the site says it doesn't know the word Could someone please explain what 'krump' is?
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Ohhh even though Gina was sent home, i would like to see Gina krumping, that will be the funniest moment @Cycle 6!!!!
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

yes...what is this krump?

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    I tried to translate the word krump, but the site says it doesn't know the word Could someone please explain what 'krump' is?
    It's a very difficult, physically challenging type of hip-hop dancing... which is going to be hilarious to watch. I can't wait!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    It's a sort of sped-up hip-hop style of dancing. I think it'll be rather stupid on ANTM. And a church fashion show? What?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    Well i was surfing the channels on the tv and this one movie was on, Rize. Its about people who "krump", its this dance thing that almost looks like they're having a seizure (seriously). In most cases they throw their arms around and jump all over the place. If you search on YouTube you would understand it better. The dance it quite funny tho.

Thanks, but there is a spoiler thread already, and I think this was posted there.

so i just watched somebody 'krump'. SO LAME.

Sounds like crap (for ANTM) but well, if they do it, it will propably be friggin' funny to watch
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast