Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 7 Spoiler Thread ** SPOILERS **

every street is a catwalk kinkyphil's Avatar
    ALREADY! surely they should at least wai till the winner of 6 is announced. there moving these cycles along crazy fast

Hey that is really sad Blaase....best wishes to her family and friends. what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    That is so sad. I never understand when somebody who has so much going for them dies like that. It makes no sense.

AKat
    OMG Thats like an hour from where I live. poor girl

cow
    on an antm livejournal community, they have pics of a girl whos gonna be on antm c7. her name's jennifer Daughtery. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.view profile&friendid=20223162 her myspace

heres the article Don't know if this technically falls under season 6 spoilers, but my community college newspaper just spoiled that one of our students will be on Cycle 7. Her name is either Jennifer Daughtery or Jennifer Daugherty [our newspaper is not known for being free of typos], and she's a 20-year old education major and editorial print model from Orlando. I couldn't find the article online, so I'll post some snippets:

"I think my final interview is what did it," she said. "I broke down and cried about my absent father."

She intends to stay true to her values, even if she wins, she said. "I don't drink, smoke or party and don't plan to, because I will always stay true to myself and what I stand for," Daugherty said.

"I get nervous just thinking about it. I have never even been on an airplane, much less been away from my boyfriend or that far away from my mom for a lang time," Daugherty said.

dont know if its true though
    moooooo
    orangepie

Same here! I think.. She's okay I guess. Just okay.

Yeah, nothing too special yet--she looks average--almost blank in the eyes
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

cow
    i think she looks kinda old. and kinda common too. i hope they give her a better makeover
    moooooo
    orangepie

Ew, I think she's gonna get the slut edit. Dear god, she has nice cheekbones though.

I think that girl jennifer has TONS of potential. If she really is on the show.

I'm not really digging her. she looks kinda sluty. she actually reminds me alot of Katie from the first cycle