Page 9 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    keenyah to halle berry, thats like asking eminem to play mariah carey... uh no
    Maybe Gabrielle Union....but Kennyah=Halle? I don't see it.

victoria secret shoot, with wings. or shoots for a boxing club, fighting with eachother, or some huge guys, sweaty, dirty, exciting....

Beauty shoot with lizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Beauty shoot with lizards.
    Great idea but then again it would be very similar to the snake photo shoot. I can see them doing the shoot with a single chameleon.

I was thinking about "fish shoot" but then suddenly a scene from JLO's "The Cell" popped up in my head.

Another idea was making the girls look like animals and let them pose in Dior's or A. McQueen's haute couture!
    Last edited by Milay; 03-16-2005 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Great idea but then again it would be very similar to the snake . I can see them doing the shoot with a single chameleon.

I was thinking about "fish shoot" but then suddenly a scene from JLO's "The Cell" popped up in my head.
    OOOOOO!!! If I may elaborate on your idea, Milay: I think the girls should take a beauty shot with a chameleon and have the chameleon be a certain color and the girl holding the chameleon should be the same color. They wouldn't even have to wait for the chameleon to change colors: that's the magic of computers!!!!

I loved the celebrity photoshoot in season 2 hope they would create that again. But it would be great seeing the girls taking pictures with each other. Maybe they could have a photoshoot where they join 2 girls together. Kind of like the alter ego shoot in cycle 3 but this time there making one person apart from two. I would join Sarah with Tatiana, Rebecca with Naima, Lluvy with Keenyah, Kahlen with Brittany, Christinia with Michelle and Noelle with Tiffany. Although there's Brandy left over I think she's going to get eliminated.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

I would also like to see the celebrity photo shoot again. Which is why I've made all those little avatars of the girls as famous movie stars from the 50s and before. I'm big on nostalgia.

Btw, this is Naima as Elizabeth Taylor in my avatar. I love black and white movies.

I'm doing my own little version of Top Model at my school and I just wanna know if it'd be cool if we used some of these concepts in our competition. Y'all got some great ideas, but sometimes I feel like they would take a long time to do because some people aren't up on art and history and such...so trying to explain the concept to the girls and delegate positions (i.e.: Keenyah, you'll be ~~; Naima, you'll be ~~) would be a little much for the 40-minutes the show gets, you know?

Anyway, keep the ideas coming. Y'all should write to Tyra or Nigel directly maybe and see what they think...

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by paradice777
    Anyway, keep the ideas coming. Y'all should write to Tyra or Nigel directly maybe and see what they think...
    Unfortunately, Nigel refuses to give me his address.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'd like to see and ancient egyptian cleopatra type photo shoot, with the back ground really sunny desert and the clothes egyptian with a snake sceptre or something cool like that! What do you guys think?