Page 7 of 128 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

I'm thinking a really hoochie street-wear shot. The girls wearing borderline ghetto outfits with trashy heels, itty bitty leather jackets, black tights, absurdly decorated tshirts, big jewelry. And what would this photoshoot be without a BIG black pitbull on a leash the girls are holding onto for dear life. Oh, and the makeup is only applied where makeup was intended!

Speaking as a true cat person: A beauty shoot with cats. Sleek, elegant hair and makeup to give a feline vibe. That way, the models learn how to interact with an animal without freaking out.

A panther or tiger would be cool too, if they're looking for something a bit more extreme.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    They could take pictures of them at mundane places all glammed up, like at the grocery store. Brandy would be shown getting her canned peaches dressed up in a slinky black gown with a slit up the back to reveal her legs and glittery jewel on her.

It would be fun to have the girls made up like animals. Paint tiger stripes on them, have one have a mane like a lion, etc.

Hmm, I dunno if it would work but I was thinking about dressing them up as Amazons, like in Xena Warrior Princess ... lol. Maybe a bathing suit shot would work, with lots of tribal body paint, and shaggy hair, with little to no makeup, really strip them down and use lots of green and brown shades

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Someone mentioned having them do the Greek goddesses and that would be neat. It also would be neat to have them do mythological creatures, like a mermaid, a phoenix, medusa, etc.

I'd like to see a shoot where the girls pose as like Egyptian heiroglyphics or Egyptian statues. It would involve a lot of gold makeup and KrAzY poses. I just think it could be so elegant yet quirky.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    A panther or tiger would be cool too, if they're looking for something a bit more extreme.
    Janice would be totally in support of this. Didn't she do a crocodile shoot once?

Don't know about the feline. I have a tubby old moggy who likes to lie around, flaked out on his back, with his belly hanging out. Is this glam?

In the event that they do do a celebrity impersonation shot, who would u like to see the girls as?
    Tiffany shall become beyonce as it would give her a chance to become softer.
    Bandy shall become brandy the singer.

not to sure about the rest, but this is one of my favourite themes.

I reckon they should do any shot on the beach or water. It would be very high fashion and the clothes will be like the ones in the solstice photoshoot in season 2. Oh my god, just thought of something ironic .. what if they did an air shot like in season 3 where they were holding a pepsi but this time there holding a beer. Some how seeing tiffany doing it would be so funny.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

Please let them relive season 2 and do a garden of eve shot! It is my absoluty favourite besides beauty shots and celebrity