Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

did the phonebooth one count?? maybe htey only have phonebooths like that in london lol...well anyway isn't bollywood related to london? there's a big indian influence in london

giz
    The phonebooth doesn't count for me as we have them in my city too (just a few). They have those all over the U.K. too, it's not just London. Also the mood of the shoot didn't capture London for me. Something grainier, dirtier or more iconic would have done it. Something that could not be duplicated elsewhere (the fish lamp-posts on the Embankment, the building in Victoria, Camden Locks, something definetively London).

Bollywood is totally unrelated to London. There is a really big Indian population in London, but Bollywood is Indian, not English-Indian. Maybe if they shot in Southall, but they seem to be location-phobic in this series.

FORT Regular
    I thought a good photoshoot would have been a mock fencing match. Its an english sport and it could have been very high fashion if it was shot well.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    The phonebooth doesn't count for me as we have them in my city too (just a few). They have those all over the U.K. too, it's not just London. Also the mood of the shoot didn't capture London for me. Something grainier, dirtier or more iconic would have done it. Something that could not be duplicated elsewhere (the fish lamp-posts on the Embankment, the building in Victoria, Camden Locks, something definetively London).

Bollywood is totally unrelated to London. There is a really big Indian population in London, but Bollywood is Indian, not English-Indian. Maybe if they shot in Southall, but they seem to be location-phobic in this series.
    *ACTUALLY* in Entertainment Shows like ET they include Bollywood news. There is ahuge Indian population there. Plus Bollywood stars do stuff there.

BTW, it's expensive and hard to BOOK photoshoots for those huge sites.

i think they sould get david lachapelle to do a photoshoot he is a great photographer

heres some of his work but go on www.davidlachapelle.com to see more
    http://www.davidlachapelle.com/gallery/02.shtml

FORT Fanatic
    If you want tyra to know this, email her on the tyra show site.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

Welcome to the photoshoot thread.

I think that they're will be definitely a shoot with volumous hair, huge weaves. They always do photoshoots for products that are featured on the UPN video. This time, there's a PANTENE advert so I'm guessing one of the photoshoots will be for it.
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-18-2006 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Removed discussion of spoilers.
    beauty is only skin deep.

I thought you've got the pre-show photoshoot *lol

I wist there will be photoshoots like these:

1.ghost-themed-photoshoot.(every contestants become a ghost)
    2.Flying photoshoot.(Like Superhero photoshoot Cycle 5)
    3.More beauty shots
    4.Underwater (cycle 2)
    5.Crime Scene. (CSI-ish)

that's all for now.