Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

kim's photos are great now, they've been improving and now they're great. people need to let go of the first 3 or 4 picture. as for a photoshoot idea, i think they should pose in a uniform like the dolce and gabana ones and pose in front of a london doublr decker bus.

The first four pictures DO count...you shouldn't just forget about them and make Kim out to be a great model.

I haven't seen one picture of Kim that I like, so far.

Anyway, for photoshoots, I think they should just stick with simple themes. When they don't, they go way too over the top and it ends up horrible.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    The first four pictures DO count...you shouldn't just forget about them and make Kim out to be a great model.

I haven't seen one picture of Kim that I like, so far.

Anyway, for photoshoots, I think they should just stick with simple themes. When they don't, they go way too over the top and it ends up horrible.
    I agree with both things you said
    1) Kim = bad "model"
    2) Simple themed photoshoots
    missing Sara

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Decided to list my ideas for a whole season~!

14 Finalists!

Episode 1 : The whole audition bit.

Episode 2 (14 girls) :
    I'm so used to crazy first photoshoots, so, the girls are to have an "Alice In Wonderland" theme, like Gwen Stefani's "What You Waiting For?". With the dresses and animals and tea parties and gardens and little kids.. Animals should be flamingoes and rabbits!

Episode 3 (13 girls) :
    Makeovers! Clean and clear beauty shots!

Episode 4 (12 girls) :
    Photoshoot on the street with fluffy dresses and poodles and they have to be posh!

Episode 5 (11 girls) :
    Photoshoot on a bicycle, wearing beautiful dresses and big hats in the park.. something old fashioned.

Episode 6 (10 girls) :
    Swimsuit photoshoot, on a deck near the sea, with big sunglasses (the ones which are all the rage), with seagulls in the clear blue sky..

Episode 7 (9 girls) :
    Beauty shots with diamonds or pearls, glittery make up, and lying down on a white faux fur carpet.

Episode 8 (8 girls) :
    A movement photoshoot for Respect M.E (Missy Elliott's Adidas line), where they have to dance.

Episode 9 (7 girls) :
    Mermaids sitting in a big clamshell! Long extensions and pretty-looking make up which will make their skin seem to have a sheen to it. Brilliant idea, whoever suggested it!

Episode 10 (6 girls) :
    The girls go to Brazil! Photoshoot in the jungle, the girls are in dresses like "Disney's Tarzan & Jane", the male model gets to be clothed like Tarzan (which isn't very much) and the girls get to be dressed like Jane.

Episode 11 (5 girls) :
    Ra-ra skirts, stilettos, sexy tops, the girls are to be kind of slutty yet classy (Haha!) while posing with a pink Hummer.

Episode 12 (4 girls) :
    Beauty shots, with colourful makeup which matches the butterflies they're supposed to pose with!

Episode 13 (3 girls) :
    CoverGirl commercial and beauty shot! With.. possibly a new product for eyelashes? Or just Wetslicks.
    Umm... I hope Tyra reads this and gives you Jay Mauel's job because with ideas like that, the photoshoots would be awesome. i especially like the Bicycle idea, as long as the bicycles are those old fashioned ones with the huge wheel in front and the tiny wheel in the back.

AJ/Brooke/Megg/Mel/Mich Acidian's Avatar
    They should come to Malta and do history oriented shoots and sea oriented shoots.

Like:
    1. A megalitic, prehistoric shoot where they dress like cavewomen but still have to look classy.

2.For the commercial/advert they would have to play tourist guides.

Black&White, carring a unbrella, walking on a lonely street in foggie day london.

i like that one. i think they should pose in a table outside of a cafe.

giz
    I see that next week is a non-London shoot too.
    That will be 3 shoots in a row where they have not Used London itself as a prop. I'm pretty disappointed in them. At least when they were in Milan they used the architecture, and the same with Japan and (gag) South Africa.

They should've used Big Ben or done somthing that involved them being queens or princesses. Also wouldnn't have hurt to thrown in a shoot where they were topless posing with diamonds and pearls covering there body while in pearl shell thingy.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I see that next week is a non-London shoot too.
    That will be 3 shoots in a row where they have not Used London itself as a prop. I'm pretty disappointed in them. At least when they were in Milan they used the architecture, and the same with Japan and (gag) South Africa.
    i agree, what is the point of the big trip if the girls don't even have a photoshoot to "embrace" it?
    missing Sara