Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarr05
    i wish they would do a photo shoot were they are made up as each other like for instance

Bre becomes Jayla
    Jayla becomes Lisa
    Lisa becomes Nicole
    Nicole becomes kim
    Kim becomes Nik
    Nik becomes Bre

that would be very interesting they would use lots of make up to be that person and be challenge to potray the contestant
    Oh! sounds like fun!

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarr05
    i wish they would do a photo shoot were they are made up as each other like for instance

Bre becomes Jayla
    Jayla becomes Lisa
    Lisa becomes Nicole
    Nicole becomes kim
    Kim becomes Nik
    Nik becomes Bre

that would be very interesting they would use lots of make up to be that person and be challenge to potray the contestant
    Interesting idea!
    Lisa becomes Nicole: I want to see if she can pull of the sweet, innocent look Nicole has. She might have to lay off her favourite beverage...
    Nicole becomes kim: now this would be interesting! wonder if she can pull off a Kim with that doe-eyed girly face of hers.
    Kim becomes Nik: okay, not sure if can do this because she tried feminine before, but it didn't really come out that great.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Nicole couldn't pull off a kim b/c nicole is way too good of a model to take the bad pictures kim would take
    Same goes with Bre becoming jayla
    Kim as nik... i am laughing at how that would turn out
    missing Sara

I really liked the Gemstone Idea that was mentioned in another thread....when the 7DeadlySinsGirl posted the poll results from last season.

What I want to see is the girls as the elements of the earth. Fire, water, lightning, earth, plant life, light, darkness, wind....all that stuff.

FORT Newbie
    how about a shoot where they either wear huge billowing dresses and spn around or give motion to it or they're infront of a windmachine.
    Also, they could do one shot where they are wearing those old fashioned dresses with the cage under and they are preparing for a ball.
    Another idea is doing a shoot where they need to look like crazy haute couture models with huge afros or long extentions to the floor and crazy makeup and costumes. Maybe they could be science fiction women and they pair up and fshow a fughting scene between two models.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    OOOH great idea, for this season, the glam season they could do something...
    HIGH FASHION
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by jello1234
    how about a shoot where they either wear huge billowing dresses and spn around or give motion to it or they're infront of a windmachine.
    Also, they could do one shot where they are wearing those old fashioned dresses with the cage under and they are preparing for a ball.
    Another idea is doing a shoot where they need to look like crazy haute couture models with huge afros or long extentions to the floor and crazy makeup and costumes. Maybe they could be science fiction women and they pair up and fshow a fughting scene between two models.
    I love those ideas! Especially the one with the big, billowing dresses and the wind machine. That sounds sinfully wonderful and emotionally intense. Reminds me of my favorite video, Bjork's "Pagan Poetry"

they should just pose in a sue wong dress.

or do a mock red carpet shoot. They did a mock red carpet challenge in season 3, why not do a photoshoot like that?

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen
    Nicole couldn't pull off a kim b/c nicole is way too good of a model to take the bad pictures kim would take
    Same goes with Bre becoming jayla
    Kim as nik... i am laughing at how that would turn out
    I think Kim takes great pictures. Her style is a little different. Nicole is the exact same in almost every photo.