Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

I would love to see them dress as men. I think it would be fun to see them dressed in pinstriped suits with hats and ties and other fun stuff. It would force them to rely on modelling ability rather than raw beauty or crazy make-up.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    ^ That is a fascinating idea... I like it!
    Ich liebe dich!

they should do a shoot with a white tiger or leopard. that would be so exotic.

Couture Connoisseur
    I think it'd be really awesome if they got the girls to pick a partner, or put them in groups... and they each had to sell a different product.

It would be a great way to show which girls can one-up the others.

example: Lets say Naima and Keenyah get put together, Naima has to sell couture shoes and Keenyah's selling diamonds or handbags or something. And they have to be really edgy and fierce, as if to say "look bitch, my product's better". Really closely knit together, poses interweaving, but the intensity is all in the eyes.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    wow, some very interesting and wonderful ideas, you guys should be the art director on this show.
    i have the same idea i had last year, that was the bridal shots. all of these are pretty edgy women, so i think it would be beautiful to see them all soft and prettified. so, hopefully they have shot them in bridal gowns.

I also think (since ANTM shoots can be clownish at time) that they should have a doll shoot, where they dress up as porcelain dolls on like a toy shelf. It would be tough to pull of the rag doll look for some of the girls who are usually stiff. On similar lines, I think a Geisha shoot would have been suitable for last season (being that they were in Japan and all ). That has potential to be a stunning shoot, adorning the ladies in white makeup and beautiful kimonos and making them do a Geisha pose with a traditional Japanese fan. Also great would be a Sumo wrestler shoot. (just kidding). LMAO can you imagine?! Michelle would be the only wrestler willing to do that.

I think they should do something plain but so beautiful.Like when they go to an exotic location they should have them dress in high fashion dresses and have a photoshoot but with a nice backround like a waterfall backround or like a forest or something strange and them in gowns with a few male models.Also they should make the shots black and white after just to give them some edge.Imo,that would be a great photoshoot.

Perhaps a harlequin ball-room dance, with permed up hair, and lazy looks, have them dripping in diamonds, and tiara's. Keep it high fashion.

Decadent Venice ballroom (anyone saw the movie Labyrinth?)

or Moulin Rouge style can-can dancers/bordello ladies

1950s pin-up girl calendar style

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    Angels would be fun... maybe in lingerie (with halos and clouds and all)