Page 14 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Rainbows!

If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Huh. I don't think the art directors and makeup artists for ANTM can do low-key and black-and-white even if we held a gun to their heads.

As for the second idea...ANTM is pretty much already a circus show, so why not? We've had rollerskating clowns, clowns on trampoline, clowns with tarantulas, clowns in kimonos, and clowns on motorcycles, so we're pretty much halfway to the Lalaland of LaChapelle already :rolleyes:
    But the shoots that ANTM has the girls involved in, is what High Fashion is all about. Flipping through VOGUE magazine thare are MUNDO photos like that. Tyra is doing a great job of preparing the girls for the high fashion world!

I agree with you goplatinum... I don't think the picture are bad or clown-like or whatever. I think they're very suitable and very good for training people to work like a model.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    But the shoots that ANTM has the girls involved in, is what High Fashion is all about. Flipping through VOGUE magazine thare are MUNDO photos like that. Tyra is doing a great job of preparing the girls for the high fashion world!
    Which photos are you referring to? The Calendar shot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling, the 1-800-Flowers shot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling, the alien shoot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling...

"Got Milk?" photo shoot looks somehow high fashion minus the moustache and the product.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Which photos are you referring to? The Calendar shot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling, the 1-800-Flowers shot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling, the alien shoot had nothing to do with high fashion modeling...
    But thats your opinion. I feel they were very high fashion. I cant tell you which exact photos, just pick up a vogue and start flipping .

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    "Got Milk?" photo shoot looks somehow high fashion minus the moustache and the product.
    Youve seen it already?

I'd love to see a very colourful and vibrant circus shot! I think he saw it from the preview......

The world is my Barbie. Tech Noire's Avatar
    Huh. I don't think the art directors and makeup artists for ANTM can do low-key and black-and-white even if we held a gun to their heads.
    Hahahhaha ... you are probably right, but a girl can dream...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    But thats your opinion. I feel they were very high fashion. I cant tell you which exact photos, just pick up a vogue and start flipping .
    I do read Vogue, W, iD, Numero, (when I can't get my hands on a copy, the lovely people on the internet always scan things ), etc. I haven't seen any editorials lately that looked remotely like any of these. The first photo shoot had nothing to do with couture, the last shot was nothing short of a third rate wall calendar. Most of them weren't even wearing clothes in that shot. The 1-800-Flowers shot did have real clothes and semi respectable styling (barring Brittany) involved, but I don't believe Vogue has ever been into blinding colours that look like a Gap meets Old Navy advertisement and mall girl clothes.