Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1278

Thread: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

Re: Photoshoot Ideas Discussion Thread

I really really want a spy theme shoot like the C8 posing challenge and I shoot where they were posing on a trampolene in couture

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2729400;
    Make me a supermodel had some really phenomenal shoots. It's got me really pumped for the US version, I just hope they can do it justice.

I have to say, the idea of writing up your own season is infectious. I've actually done it a couple of times just for myself, except I've designed characters for them and then wrote out the storyline and everything. This is probably a good sign that I need to get a life.

Anyway, here's the skeleton of the most recent season I've designed.

EPISODE ONE-
    Twelve aspiring models move to their New York digs to start another season of Top Model. Their first shoot is about taking their fate into their own hands when they pose for a deck of tarot cards. After taking the studio by storm with their haunting themes, the girls are invited to a high end industry bash. The girl who makes the biggest impact with the judges sprinkled amongst the guests will win a shoot to expand her portfolio with one of the photographers in attendance. At the end, one girl is sent home.

EPISODE TWO-
    With eleven girls left, the competition really gets kicked into high gear. The week starts off with the much anticipated makeover episode. After receiving their new, modelesque hairstyles, the girls get a lesson in showcasing a product in a photo. After practicing with hats, bags, jewlery, and shoes, the girls are given their challenge--to pose in a picture where they highlight their new hairstyle. For their photoshoot, the girls must put their new knowledge to the test when they shoot an editorial posing not with traditional accessories, but weapons. The goal of the shoot is not to look like a soldier or a fighter, but to sell the weapon as if it were a fashion accessory. One girl is sent home.

EPISODE THREE-
    Ten girls remain, and the theme is runway. The girls get their lesson in how to work the runway properly, and are surprised by their challenge when they board their bus to return home. Their vehicle will be transported into a fashion show backstage, complete with outfits and makeup. The girls will be given half an hour until they reach their location, in which they then must step off of their bus and directly on to the runway. For their photoshoot, the girls must show what they have learned about capturing beauty while in motion. Photographed underwater in long, flowing gowns, the girls must be sure to show movement in the dress while posing with two big costars--a pair of dolphins. The shoot will not only test their ability to showcase the flow of a garment in motion, but it will also test their ability to juggle multiple elements during a shoot and still produce a successful shot. One girl is eliminated.

EPISODE FOUR-
    The theme for the last nine girls is teamwork, as often, a model will have to pose with another model, and that will always change the dynamic of the shoot. At their teach, the girls learn about how to pose differently with a male model, with another female model, and how to adjust their poses based on the goal of the shoot. Their challenge puts the girls in teams of three to pose in a storefront window, where they'll be judged on creating poses that incorperate all three models and draw customers to the window. At their shoot, the girls learn that all nine models will be posing together, and that in the end, their will only be one best shot for all nine girls. The theme is "The Funeral," with all the girls in black outfits, posing as guests at a funeral. They will be tested on their ability to work well with other models, to avoid hogging the spotlight while still standing out, and to tell a story within a shot. One girl will be cut.

EPISODE FIVE-
    The final eight girls are schooled in commercial modeling vs. editorial modeling. While at a local chain megastore, such as Target or Wal Mart, the girls learn about commercial modeling, and then are given fashion magazines to study the finer aspects of high fashion. The girls are then given a challenge--to find an item in the store and pose with it twice--once in a commercial pose, and once in a high fashion pose. The shoot focuses on high fashion beauty, in which the girls learn the meaning behind the phrase "it looks good enough to eat." Each girl will be transformed into a plate, and must model with various meats and sauces adorning their heads for a beauty shot. One girl is sent home.

EPISODE SIX-
    The girls learn about the importance of time management in the fashion industry, as a model that can't be timely is a liability for a client. The girls start things off with their photoshoot, where they must pose sexy in swimwear. The girls will be posing in an abandoned parking lot, with a blazing gasoline fire behind them. The gas doesn't burn for very long, so the girls must be able to get their shots quickly before the fire dies. The next day, the girls are given their portfolios for Go-Sees in New York city. The usual rules apply--the girls must make as many appointments as possible and arrive back to the agency on time to avoid being disqualified. In the end, one girl is eliminated.

EPISODE SEVEN-
    Now down to six girls, the remaining models are taught about shooting in extreme locations. Often times a shoot won't happen in a studio, and location shoots can often prove difficult. For their challenge, the girls are photographed while rock climbing on a cliff--and the winner receives what may be the most vital advantage yet.
    The girls learn that their next shoot will occur on location--in Dubai. The final six ladies are then ported off to this Middle Eastern paradise, where the winner learns her prize. As the challenge winner, she will get to divide the group in half. All six girls will participate in a photo shoot that tests their ability to handle extreme conditions while shooting. One of the groups, as decided by the challenge winner, must head out into the blazing hot desert sun to model couture on the sand dunes. The other three girls will head to one of Dubai's indoor ski slopes, where they will model high end swimwear in the snow. In the end, one girl must make the long trip back to the states.

EPISODE EIGHT-
    The five remaining girls learn about living the luxuriant life in a high end city like Dubai. At one of the cities many souks, the girls are challenged to find an outfit for an ultra fancy dinner at the Burj-Al-Arab, the worlds largest, and one of the worlds most extravagant hotels. At the dinner, the girls must impress the head of the Winner's agency, making it a very high stakes challenge. The next day, the girls are brought to the top of the Burj-Al-Arab, and must model as high-glamour women, wearing stunning gowns and even more stunning diamond jewlery while posing on the hotel's helipad. One girl leaves the competition.

EPISODE NINE-
    The girls are let loose in one of Dubai's many exciting themeparks--but not without a challenge. To test how much the girls have picked up about modeling and photography, each girl is sent out with a digital camera, where they must show their photographic eye and try to take the best shot they can. After their photography challenge, the girls visit a museum to learn of Dubai's rich history, before their penultimate photo shoot. Their last shoot will be the most difficult test of all, as the girls will pose in traditional Islamic garments--including face veils. This will not only test the girls in their ability to sell to a totally different demographic than what they are used to, but it will also test their ability to sell a photograph using nothing but their eyes. One girl is eliminated.

EPISODE TEN-
    Final three, CoverGirl Commercial, Runway Extravaganza, America's Next Top Model is Crowned.

... So. What do you guys think? I know it's probably waaay wordy, but what can I say, I'm a verbose guy.
    wow....that was excellent...i love how detailed some episodes got...its as if it was a real competition....as i said before Antm need to hire us to do a season and i bet the world won't be able to get enough.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

jumping shot?
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

o0o i would love the girls to be dressed up in sexy victorian gowns and pose in a cemetery in the day time or at night....one girl can be sitting on a dead tree while the sun is setting...another can be laying in the tree with the moon in the sky....one can be next to a tombstone....with the right clothing, makeup, and cemetery this would be a fantastic editorial or highfashion shoot.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

I was thinking maybe the effects of Global warming. Each girl could represent a result of it.

Drought- A girl could look hot and miserable in a desert scene with animal carcases laying in the background and around her.

Flood/water- She could be under water or in a tank that's half full with a scared expression. Giving the illusion that she is in a flooded city.

Failing Economy- A girl could dress like a business woman and in the background would be an image of the falling stocks and economy on a TV or something.

War/Death- A girl could portray war by being a person crying over a body of a loved on with a couple of dead bodies on the side as well. There wou;d be a fiery war-like background.

Tragedy/Refugee- She could be with a few extra people that look devastated and sad because of what is happening to them. They could have a really dark background of a destroyed city or city being destroyed.

Cold/Ice Age- Another could be a girl looking like she's freezing and on the verge of death and she would be out in the middle of nowhere. She could have frozen tears on her face as a part of her makeup.

And the last would be The Future- 2 girls would post together one representing the horrible past and another representing the future which would be happy and peaceful. And a small child would hold the hand of the future to represent man changing his past ways and accepting the new world instead of going back.

It could make for a very cool and interesting shoot.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2715100;
    That's a lot of travel.

Cool ideas, but...

1-Antarctica is incredibly risky to travel to. Besides being really far away from the US, it's also only reachable by boat, which is very dangerous, as the waters are very icy and it can be easy for ships to get trapped there. It's very expensive, and the average temperature is way below freezing. Having the girls in bikinis there would kill them within minutes.

2- Rio is on the southern coast of Brazil, while the Amazon runs through the northern part of the South American Continent. It would be like having the girls go from Miami to Ketchikan for a shoot. Same country, yeah, but very far away.

And that's me being nitpicky. I like your ideas a lot, but those stuck out as glaring issues for me.
    Well to be a top model, you have to work through frostbite and drowning. Tyra's gonna say "well I drowned 5 times and got frostibte on by boobs, ankles, and butt, but that didn't stop me from becoming a top model"

i think they shoud do a group shot.
    like the great wall one.
    except only have them do the group shot.

Sexy Amazonian Wood Nymphs.

The girls would be covered in leaves and have to pose in a hot, steamy jungle.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2732244;
    Well to be a top model, you have to work through frostbite and drowning. Tyra's gonna say "well I drowned 5 times and got frostibte on by boobs, ankles, and butt, but that didn't stop me from becoming a top model"
    LMAO! That is hilarious!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

hahaha ^^^

i think a neat challenge/photoshoot type thing would be to have the girls do a few poses in a crowd of random people moving around, like from kind of a bird's eye view, and have to stand out amougnst all the movement. Kind of like a Where's Waldo type thing, except the models would try and really grab your attention, without an extremely crazy outfit and not tons of makeup. idk, probably not a very good idea...

i like a lot of the things you guys are suggesting though, they would be really cool to see on the show
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.