Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy - Cycle 6

FORT Newbie
    A lot of people are saying that that picture was at an unflattering angle and she looks a lot better in the video (which I can't watch due to a dumb computer), which I find very encouraging, because besides my earlier qualms about her nose, she really is one of my favorites. Good height, good weight, good age, good look!

I don't really like her look but that's her look I don't think she needs a nose job that is too extreme some people can work with the looks they have and some people can't I really don't think a lot of the real top model's are very pretty but one think they know how to do is use what they got and give great photo's so who know's she might be the one to surprise us.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar

you can see the difference

FORT Newbie
    I think Wendy is beautiful. I think that maybe that pic is not at the best angle. I heard she works at Abercrombie & Fitch in New York on Fifth Avenue. And that she has an awesome personality.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think there is anything wrong with her nose at all. But then again, I've got a big German nose so I'm not one to be picky about them.

FORT Regular
    Wendy's nose can make her successful and instantly recognizable in a way that few models are these days. Janice Dickenson said that when she atarted out she was critiqued for her small eyes and big lips. Twiggy was considered too tall and skinny at the time. But they both are icons. Runway won't be affected by her nose and I think she is exotic and different looking.

Quote Originally Posted by redcanna View Post
    Wendy's nose can make her successful and instantly recognizable in a way that few models are these days. Janice Dickenson said that when she atarted out she was critiqued for her small eyes and big lips. Twiggy was considered too tall and skinny at the time. But they both are icons. Runway won't be affected by her nose and I think she is exotic and different looking.
    I think you meant Twiggy was considered too short and skinny at the time, she's only about 5'5. Her look in general was incredibly unique, however i'm not going to compare Wendy to Twiggy...I don't think Wendy is going to start a fashion revolution with that face. She's pretty, but not industry mold-breaking pretty.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I think she no chance to win...
    Her face look so normal n old...

I dont know why but I have a good feeling about this girl..
    "this love is unbreakable..."

i like wendy i think she has a differnt look i hope she gets far she is one of my favs and i hope she can take a good picture