Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy - Cycle 6

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snow-phoenix View Post
    Wendy has potential!
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/156/jeans4bw.jpghttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/492/fi1yl.jpg
    she seriously lacks intensity in her eyes, everytime I see her, I am reminded of the wax models at Madame Tussad's (sp?), because she has that glazed over look in her eyes in almost every picture.

How do I put pictures in this post? I'm kind of new to this and I want to post a couple of her pics to show something! #@**^%$###

I hope it worked. If it didn't...welll Just imagine leaving home rushing into a new stiuation and not getting the sleep you're used to and partying with the girls and then having to do your first shoots of the show. I think I'd probably look a little teary-eyed too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, it worked and now that I look at it myself....both those girls look a little worked over! Amazing thing that make-up! Anyways, I think Wendy has alot of potential and I'd like to see her in different photo shoots before I make any predictions.

Here is what I think of Wendy...

Those pictures have confirmed my belief that Wendy has the most high fashion look of any of the girls on this show. She's not the type that the average American will love, or even that I particularly like, but fashion loves a girl who looks unique like she does. If she has a great makeover and can get past her personal problems, I think she could go really far. She and Leslie are the only ones I'm really watching anyway, since those 2 (and Kari, who is cute but doesn't look remotely like a model, esp. the body type) are the only ones young enough to have a realistic shot at a modeling career.

I know! Wendy reminds me of an ethnic Lily Donaldson! Who happens to be one of the top models in the world.

Lily:
    Last edited by Callidora; 03-13-2006 at 03:21 AM.

i haven't really liked her...but i kind of see you're point. you're on to something!

OK, I was confusing Wendy's age with Danielle's age. Wendy is 22, not 20 like I thought. Pushing it, imo. But it still freaks me out how much Wendy reminds me of Lily. Except Wendy's nose is beakier, so she'll have to learn her angles well.

Quote Originally Posted by snow-phoenix View Post
    Wendy has potential!
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/156/jeans4bw.jpghttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/492/fi1yl.jpg
    Now I love these shots of her! She's very cute and she doesn't look too skinny like in the ANTM promo pic. She kind of looks like Jennifer Beals!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I don't think she looks hi-fashion at all. Besides her nose she looks completely average.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyFishFace View Post
    I don't think she looks hi-fashion at all. Besides her nose she looks completely average.
    That said, I do realize it is still quite early in the competition -- who knows. I've been wrong before.

But mostly I've been right. ^_~.