Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    She's a pretty girl but she looks like a catalogue model and definitely not high fashion at all. I can see her doing ads for Kmart, Sears, and JCpenney's, there's nothing wrong with that but I doubt she'll win.
    lol i'd have to disagree completely. she's hardly commercial. way more high fashion.

she's not my cup of tea but ehh.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    Well she's not. This girl is african american. There are alot of creole black people in New Orleans and various cities down south. Creole is black and french. She 100 percent resembles that. Black people know other black people no matter how light or how different their features seem compared to the norm. I really like Wendy. I find her very beautiful and her nose doesnt look that "different" on tv as it does in the pre show pic.
    She's not creole. She mixed with african american, italian, and native american indian. I know someone that knows her. She is not african american an french!

Kao
    Oh Jesus, must we have these "Guess the race" hissfits here? They must be giving out $100 bills to people who guess correctly or something; I've never understood the appeal.

She took an awesome picture with the bald heads; out of all the girls, she was the only one who actually conveyed an EMOTION, which I think is pretty good. Hopefully she won't get gonged with the "You're too sad" bell and get cut early a la Coryn.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    I'm really confused about something. On the pre-show interview she talked about her family's reaction to making it onto the show. In the semi-finals she said she had no contact with her family because of the hurricane.

I think it was just her father who was missing since the hurricane, not her whole family.

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    Wendy's eyes are sooo huge and dark. But what I don't like about them is that they always look watery, like she's about it cry. I don't know if that's because of the tragedy she went through or if they're always glassy like that. But i hope she can change be more versatile on facial expression so the judges don't peg her as having only one look.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmogoria View Post
    Wendy's eyes are sooo huge and dark. But what I don't like about them is that they always look watery, like she's about it cry. I don't know if that's because of the tragedy she went through or if they're always glassy like that. But i hope she can change be more versatile on facial expression so the judges don't peg her as having only one look.

haha i know what you mean. my eyes are ALWAYS like that and it gets annoying

and she doesn't emote much from her eyes either
    Last edited by TunaFests; 03-11-2006 at 02:07 PM.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I don't see her lasting long because she looked very nervous and her eyes registered sad. Surely the judges will use that to eliminate her. Discussing her ethnicity is not playing the race card. Usually, mixed African American's from New Orleans consider themselves Creole. Which is a mixture of various races, Indian, French, Italian. I just think they could have waited until next cycle to put her on; she is clearly an emotional wreck...but I guess her story equals ratings for them, forget her emotional stability...

Wendy is still amazing! no matter what race she is!

and omg tunafest~ can your picture get any hotter???
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I wonder if Wendy's eyes being kind of teary, which I need to watch the show again to check, is because of allergies? I know mine get that way if I travel to a more humid enviornment or miss a doss of allergy medicine.

Anyway, I love those pics of Wendy in the gold sweater. They are amazing!