Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy - Cycle 6

I think she's most attractive girl on the show this season, but she really doesn't look like a model from the photos we have. But that looks like its the point of this season with the whole transformation idea in the original ad for this season.

I have a feeling that she's going to be the "dark horse" of this competition--she is a beautiful girl, but at this point, she is not the most prominent. I think she'll sneak up into the top five under everyone's noses! Yay!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Her face is kind of akward to me even in the pre-show photos but well see in the show

giz
    I find her eyes really interesting. I'd like to see what they'd look like with different make-up. I like them, but would like to see her with different looks. Anyone know what her ethnicity is?

She's very deep..I really like her...she's one of my favorites...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She looks really plain without makeup, but with makeup I bet she could probably fabulous. She seems pretty nervous in front of the panel, I hope she calms down; I know she just experienced a horrible disaster.

I don't know how she is managing, I think I would be a mess if I didn't know what happened to my family members. Maybe they should have told her she could come back next cycle. She is very nice and I hope she goes far. I think they will keep telling her she is too sad like they told Coryn.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Poor Wendy! I feel so bad for her about her father and the hurricane. I couldn't help but think she looked soooo thin, especially in the face, on the show last night. Very different from her pre-show photos. I don't know if it's a lack of make-up or her hair appearing curly, but I was a little surprised. I actually liked her photo, though it was very different. At least her eyes weren't vacant, right? I actually thought she looked very ancient Egyptian in it and sort of how I would envision Cleopatra looking. Okay, maybe not, but who knows? I hope she's able to remove the sadness from her photos, despite her ordeal, because I'd hate to see the panel pull a Corynn on her and say she's just too sad....

I haven't decided on Wendy.

At first, I thought she looks - different. Now I think that different is good, so that's not a bad thing. But Tyra is making wendy out to be her Charity case. She always has one girl that she chooses to show how wonderful and caring Tyra is, to show that Tyra is a goddess. We had that girl from the projects that Tyra yelled at one season, now this girl.

What put me into the 'ohmygawd Tyra, cut it out' phase was during the judging. She had told wendy this isn't a pity party, then proceeded to tell all the judges about how Wendy lost everything in the Hurricane. That was uncalled for. It reminded me so much of those types of people that want to hear your bad news, only so they can spread it like they are some caring being.

But, at least Wendy gets exposure from this!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball View Post
    I haven't decided on Wendy.

At first, I thought she looks - different. Now I think that different is good, so that's not a bad thing. But Tyra is making wendy out to be her Charity case. She always has one girl that she chooses to show how wonderful and caring Tyra is, to show that Tyra is a goddess. We had that girl from the projects that Tyra yelled at one season, now this girl.

What put me into the 'ohmygawd Tyra, cut it out' phase was during the judging. She had told wendy this isn't a pity party, then proceeded to tell all the judges about how Wendy lost everything in the Hurricane. That was uncalled for. It reminded me so much of those types of people that want to hear your bad news, only so they can spread it like they are some caring being.

But, at least Wendy gets exposure from this!
    I agree about poor Wendy being expoited by Tyra to make Ty-rant seem more generous. Hopefully, during the show, Wendy will take some awesome pictures and have a fun time. I have a feeling that she could really transform into something great...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I think they might have chosen Wendy before the hurricane hit? She had to have applied to the show way in advance. So maybe it is just happen-stance that this happened to Wendy--because she had already made the pre-finals. Now I don't know if they picked her for the finals because of her story? She is certainly not the worse of the 13 finalist though.