Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

wow. sara's new pictures are amazing. shes gorgeous as usual =)

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Sara!!!

Happy B'day Miss Sara.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Happy Birthday Sara!

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by seen&heardall View Post
    I LOVE Sara . . . her face, her height, those to die for long legs . . . But in the end, all thats there is a pretty girl with long legs, nothing special, nothing that draws her out of a crowd of pretty girls.

There is suppose to be some type of uniqueness about TOP models. IMO!!! She is definitely model material, but not TOP model.
    To me it remains to be seen if Sara becomes a working model or moves into top model ranks. In my opinion, the difference between top models and working models have to do with drive, dedication and professionalism, luck (the right face at the right time and making sure you can maintain your thinness and proportions once you are fully into womanhood), as well as the "it" factor. To me, Sara has some of those qualities, and hopefully can grow in the other areas.

As far as nothing special about Sara's beauty. I totally disagree there. Sara has very exotic features (her lips and her eyes) in an Anglo package; that is a very unique and interesting combination.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

it's sara's birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)

You are right & Happy Belated Birthday Sara!

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    I agree... if you compare some of her pictures that 1st came out post-show with her pictures now she's really developed as a model

Mollie, Joanie, and Jade had modeling experience pre show and already knew what they were doing... and in their post-show pictures they haven't shown very many varying facial expressions (especially Jade and Mollie, hardly any to NO expression changes) ... Sara shows just as many (or more) expressions as they do, and she's been showing more and more variation with her pictures

and she's working on modeling, we haven't even seen very many post show pictures from Brooke, Furonda, Kari, Leslie, Nnenna, Kathy, and Gina
    QUOTE=aga;2081552]To me it remains to be seen if Sara becomes a working model or moves into top model ranks. In my opinion, the difference between top models and working models have to do with drive, dedication and professionalism, luck (the right face at the right time and making sure you can maintain your thinness and proportions once you are fully into womanhood), as well as the "it" factor. To me, Sara has some of those qualities, and hopefully can grow in the other areas.

As far as nothing special about Sara's beauty. I totally disagree there. Sara has very exotic features (her lips and her eyes) in an Anglo package; that is a very unique and interesting combination.[/QUOTE]
    You are right about Sara she gets even better and better with experience. By the way has anyone seen her Sara`s pic at the Tyra Banks show website when she and the other women of cycle 6 were on the Tyra Banks show she looked real good. I disagree with all the comments about Sara not having any expression. She has lots of expression and as far as Sara`s facial features;I consider them to be ideal for modeling. I also got to thinking about something concerning Sara when I was watching the encore presentation of cycle 7 first episode of ANTM. Here are the girls of cycle 7 competing for among other things a contract with Elite Models and Sara of cycle 6 got the contract on her own(italics on the last three words). Now I forget all of the prizes that the women of cycle 6 competed for but could this mean that of all the women in cycle 6 that Sara got the last laugh after all? I would like to think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    Happy Birthday Sara!!!
    By the way Sara I know it is late but Happy Birthday Sara! In closing if anyone has anymore pics of Sara Please post. I know cycle 7 has begun but I want to see more new pics of Sara now that she is with Elite.

Sara`s entry on the Elite model page has changed. In order to see the change go to Elite Model Management then click on portfolios. After you click on portfolios click on Los Angeles New Faces. then scroll through the list of models until you get to Sara`s icon. In the tiny icon Sara is wearing a black dress.

FORT Fan
    Sara is so pretty! She's still my very own Scarlett Johannsen!! <3333

I like sara more in pictures not on runway even though she got the height I don't like her side profile much