Page 96 of 148 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I love them all! She just gets better and better
    missing Sara

I love the last one especially.

TKO
    Sarah was one of my favorites from her cycle...she is just stunning...and I like her hair dark...it gives her an edge she did have as a blonde.
    "All I need is my freedom and a gun."

She has basically the same facial expressions in all of them. There are exceptions when she's smiling or looking away. But once she's "connecting" or focusing on the camera she just screws it completely.

She doesn't know how to model, this is the first time I have to agree with Nigel that she isn't ready or ever will be.

true she needs to work on getting her facial expressions down but to say she will NEVER be ready is kind of ridiculous. i think she'll get it in time

Well the ridiculous part is that she has had 4 or 5 months of training (which is a lot) and she still doesn't know how to take a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    true she needs to work on getting her facial expressions down but to say she will NEVER be ready is kind of ridiculous. i think she'll get it in time
    I agree... if you compare some of her pictures that 1st came out post-show with her pictures now she's really developed as a model

Mollie, Joanie, and Jade had modeling experience pre show and already knew what they were doing... and in their post-show pictures they haven't shown very many varying facial expressions (especially Jade and Mollie, hardly any to NO expression changes) ... Sara shows just as many (or more) expressions as they do, and she's been showing more and more variation with her pictures

and she's working on modeling, we haven't even seen very many post show pictures from Brooke, Furonda, Kari, Leslie, Nnenna, Kathy, and Gina
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 09-16-2006 at 09:50 PM.
    missing Sara

Also, I forgot to write this, but she's only been signed for (not even) 3 months (she mentioned she was going to sign w/ the agencies on June 20, 2006)

and in that short amount of time she's grown tremendously, and she'll continue to grow. I can easily see her becoming one of the most successful top model girls

Sara`s bottom lip is one of her best features

Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    New pictures of her sucking in her bottom lip! Hooray! This is a breakthrough!
    Actually I think that Sara`s bottom lip is one of her best features. I wish all models could pout with their bottom lip the way Sara does (and I am not being facetious).
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Sarah was one of my favorites from her cycle...she is just stunning...and I like her hair dark...it gives her an edge she did have as a blonde.
    I have a hard time deciding which I love more... Sara as a blonde or brunette. I agree with you TKO. Actually I technically was among one Of Sara`s first fans since I fell in love with her face when I saw it in an ad describing all of the contestants of cycle 6 for the first time in the opening week of cycle 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    Also, I forgot to write this, but she's only been signed for (not even) 3 months (she mentioned she was going to sign w/ the agencies on June 20, 2006)

and in that short amount of time she's grown tremendously, and she'll continue to grow. I can easily see her becoming one of the most successful top model girls
    thanks for telling me I Love Kahlen. Iwas not aware her contract was about to run out (amazonophile has worried concerned look). Please tell me if you hear anything about Sara renewing her contract or perhaps contracting with another agency.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 09-18-2006 at 07:18 PM.

thanks for telling me I Love Kahlen. Iwas not aware her contract was about to run out (amazonophile has worried concerned look). Please tell me if you hear anything about Sara renewing her contract or perhaps contracting with another agency.
    huh? I was just saying she hadn't been signed very long... she's still with Elite, no worries