Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    You can sign with as many agencies as you want. The main one is called a mother agency.
    Thanks for the info. I know about the mother agency model, but is it typical to have the same representation in the same city? I am used to the mother agency being in one city and the secondary agency / agencies being in other cities. Perhaps that is the case with Sara; she said that she will update her myspace on her career, so hopefully this will be clarified. It will be awesome if she was signed with the NYC office of Elite.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Thanks for the info. I know about the mother agency model, but is it typical to have the same representation in the same city? I am used to the mother agency being in one city and the secondary agency / agencies being in other cities. Perhaps that is the case with Sara; she said that she will update her myspace on her career, so hopefully this will be clarified. It will be awesome if she was signed with the NYC office of Elite.
    I wouldn't say it's typical, but if you were torn between two very sucessful agencies, signing with both could be a good idea ( you can't possibly miss a thing.) The reason why it's uncommon is because it's very difficult to get one good agency to work with you, let alone two.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

yeah is there even an Elite office in LA?

Sara was one of my favs. from the start. has she got signed yet???
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brookerox View Post
    Sara was one of my favs. from the start. has she got signed yet???
    Yeah-with Next and Elite.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Yeah-with Next and Elite.
    I seriously think she is the most "model like" among all the girls in Cycle 6. She's tall, slender and beautiful.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 View Post
    I seriously think she is the most "model like" among all the girls in Cycle 6. She's tall, slender and beautiful.
    I have to disagree. I think that some designers might be bothered by Sara's height, especially with the way she carries herself. She seems so akward in her body. She is gorgeous, but her face suits a more commercial model, and to be a commercial model you need grace. I'd say she's in the upper half for C6's model-esque girls, but she doesn't take first in my book.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Yea she seems like a better model than Nicole from cycle 5 IMO

SHE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TOP MODEL!!!!!!!!!

Well, Sara could always work on carrying herself better just like how Leslie mentioned walking better now. Good luck, Sara and may you have tons of success!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    yay for her getting picked up by elite and next, she was my favorite girl from cycle 6... and her and Kahlen are tied as my favorites from the show

I was on a trip and just got back, that's great news!!!
    missing Sara