Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    i think it's from a different interview....but they're still twisting her words. it's just what she thought at that time

Actually, that's what she thinks now, she said she still stands by what she said. that interview was done yesterday.

FORT Fan
    JOANIE: Sara has always been competitive. She is an awesome volleyball player and she just wanted to win for the sake of winning and not because she loves to model. She never had a passion for it and I never heard her talk about what type of modeling career she would pursue. I really stand by what I said. I spoke to her and we had a really good talk and now we are cool.
    Actually, that's what she thinks now, she said she still stands by what she said. that interview was done yesterday.
    Where are you getting this quote?

FORT Fan
    This is what Joanie had to say about the copycat incident during her interview with hepcat...

It did get blown up a little bit, but if you were there, you would have felt the tension between us. I think there was tension between all of us. I compare it to summer camp: by the end of the week, you’re so sick of the girl you share your bunk with. You just want to go home. This is like, you sleep next to this girl every day, you shower with this girl, do everything everything everything with this girl. Towards the end Sara was my roommate in a lot of situations, and she always wanted to sit next to me, and she really wanted to learn. I’m flattered that she did want to copy me because obviously that meant she thought I was the best one. So I thought, “Okay, cool, whatever.” But when it got to the point where she was asking to borrow my eyeshadow, stuff like that, I was annoyed. It was like, be yourself – please! But by the end of the competition, every little thing kind of got on my nerves, and we were all on our periods. (laughs) You know, it was an emotional roller coaster. I wasn’t mad that she was copying me. Tyra made a good point, she said copy from the best and make it your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellar_Door View Post
    Where are you getting this quote?
    We can't post links to other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    We can't post links to other sites.
    no i mean..she probably means she still stands by what she said because she truly thought that at the time. she knows sara has passion for it now.

that's kinda mess up. I wouldn't like a friend like that and i feel sorry for Sara because she really likes Joanie
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    that's kinda mess up. I wouldn't like a friend like that and i feel sorry for Sara because she really likes Joanie
    I think Sara is a strong woman and used to competitiveness from others. I think they like each other and have accepted the dynamics of their relationship.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Her reasons for getting tossed were bogus. Kate Moss was discovered in an airport. Linda Evangelista was discovered at a beauty contest (in which she didn't place,) and these two are recognizable as some of the best and most influential models of the nineties. The fact is, nobody cares if you LIKE to model. If you can do it well, sell clothes and take a good picture, you're solid. Frankly I admire Sara for having other interests. I honestly think that I would be embarrassed to tell someone that I was just a model. Having other interests makes her a layered and interesting person if anything.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

latest Sara Albert update: Sara says no to more reality tv

http://www.dcstylemag.com/web_exclus...D=%23%23M3N%0A While Sara wants to model more she does not want to do anymore reality tv. She will not return to the mall from which she came(sorry Nigel), but neither will she be returning to reality tv.

One Alligator at a Time fantastic6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile View Post
    http://www.dcstylemag.com/web_exclus...D=%23%23M3N%0A While Sara wants to model more she does not want to do anymore reality tv. She will not return to the mall from which she came(sorry Nigel), but neither will she be returning to reality tv.
    Sara had so much potential, she just lacked the confidence
    Thank you so much [B]Francis for the avatars, and i promise i will use them on this forum, every single on of them! Amazing work