Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Watching the finale made me wish she'd have been in it all that much more---dang! she would have rocked that like nobody's business! Hope she gets signed soon (if not already)!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

sara would've done GREAT with the cg commerical, too bad she didn't make it to top 3.

Agree! I would have loved to watch her compete in the top 3 Her smile is just so Covergirl!

I agree, I think Sara would do really well in the Covergirl photoshoot, and most likely the commercial too. Too bad Jade was in the final 3 instead.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

JOANIE: Sara has always been competitive. She is an awesome volleyball player and she just wanted to win for the sake of winning and not because she loves to model. She never had a passion for it and I never heard her talk about what type of modeling career she would pursue. I really stand by what I said. I spoke to her and we had a really good talk and now we are cool.
    Ouch....

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Ouch....
    That's exactly why I don't like Joanie, she's two faced.

Anyways, Sara would have been great in the final 3, but it's too bad she can't take good pictures.

That's very rotten of Joanie to say.

How does SHE know whether Sara wanted to be a model or not? If Sara didn't want to be a model, she wouldn't have been there, period.
    Being discovered in a mall or at a pizza parlour is how some of the "real" models are found!

Just like when Joanie drank a lot of coffee right before the mermaid shoot where she had to be hung upside down, I don't understand why she has to crack some bad things to talk about Sara or others, when obviously she says they are good friends now..

I really liked Joanie, and this kind of interview doesn't sound cool at all.

Despite everything, Sara had nothing but nice things to say about Joanie. Even on Jade, too.

Move on, Joanie. Move on!

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Ouch....
    yeah i messaged her on myspace about that when she mentioned it on the show where they were in phuket and she said the same thing pretty much. i guess she just stands by what she said because that's really what she thought at the time??? i don't think she still thinks that she just wanted to win. at least i hope not. anyway...i think she's just trying to make hte point that she's not gonna back down from things she says because that's what she really believed. (which is kind of annoying, not endearing) she's still a cool chick though. i guess!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zencat View Post
    That's very rotten of Joanie to say.

How does SHE know whether Sara wanted to be a model or not? If Sara didn't want to be a model, she wouldn't have been there, period.
    Being discovered in a mall or at a pizza parlour is how some of the "real" models are found!
    Move on, Joanie. Move on!
    Err..I believe she said this:

Sara: She’s awesome. Her and I have hung out a dozen times since the show has been over. We go out to bars, we go out to dinner, I’ll come down to D.C. and visit her. She’s a really great girl, super super smart. She quit her job - she’s going to pursue modeling, which is awesome. I’m glad she had this opportunity because it opened her eyes to her potential. She’s really cool.
    People are twisting words here...

Quote Originally Posted by darkcries323 View Post
    Err..I believe she said this:

People are twisting words here...
    i think it's from a different interview....but they're still twisting her words. it's just what she thought at that time