Page 55 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i really dont think it was a big deal eliminating sara. she just didnt measure up to the rest. i do think jade was a better choice because she has shown progression throughout, weather or not she will keep progessing, i dont know, i guess ill just have to watch to find out. but shes consistintly taken great photographs and her walk is great so i think shes one up from sara.

i actually would kind of be disapointed if sara made it to the top 3 because she would be the odd one out and i wanted this top 3 (since the last 2 werent very impressive) to be consistent and almost perfect. and im glad we got that

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Sara's official site is updated. There's not much new, except a candid picture of her with a lot of guys, boy does she look stunning.
    beauty is only skin deep.

what´s Sara´s official site?

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    Thanks!

I'm so pleased that Sara has set up her site. She looks amazing! I really hope she goes on to be the next Elise, or even better. I still feel she has an amazing face and the body for this business.

Keep up the great work Sara. You deserve the best!

Stay positive and you can do it all.

MsBarbados
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

FORT Regular
    does anyone else here think that if sara had longer hair she would totally rock a victoria secret fashion show?

i love this photo

Gorgeous candid. Haha!

I can't even open the pics so they can get bigger when I click them on her website. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I totally agree with everything you said here ^^. Tyra did not make a big deal out of it when girls from other seasons were scouted, so why did she decide to make it a big deal with Sara? The fact that she was found in a mall doesn't have anything to do with how driven she is. Jade is far too old to be starting to model anyway, so she can't win. So in a way it's just a waste of a final 3 spot.
    I agree with both of you. I want Danielle to win more than ever, if she dont make it to the final two... so help me. I had a very strange dream, actually three dreams about Joanie winning ( I hope it dont actually happen).I use to like Joanie, but she's a little too full of herself now. I don't know who I would like to win if Danielle got cut. I'd probably not wach it. ha ha, to me, The show got dull after Kathy left!

But I really do agree. I don't think that they should've made a big deal about it, like oh my god, its just an audition girls! (I'd say Joanie was a bit jelous of Sara cuz SHE wasn't the one chased down in the mall!)