Page 54 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    Fewwww. I was so glad when this girl got eliminated. She had the potential but just couldn't use it.

The similiarities between Sara and Anne are uncanny. I'm not sure if Anne had any prior modeling before ANTM. But I recall Anne had great difficulty in taking pictures. Anne much like Sara basically run out of time to put it all together. Today, Anne is one of the most successful ANTM contestants.

Sara has so much potential to be a great model. She's yet to tap into that potential and still needs to polish her image and build her confidence. I wouldn't be surprised if some big agency signs her in the near future.

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superb_benz View Post
    Maybe Tyra's afraid of what will come out of Sara's mouth, if Sara were to counter attack the statement by her (due the her high level of intelligence) haha! Tyra if you're reading this, I'm joking! I love you woman!
    Maybe this's why sara was eliminated , out of this , i don't know why sara has gone ... T^T

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    The similiarities between Sara and Anne are uncanny. I'm not sure if Anne had any prior modeling before ANTM. But I recall Anne had great difficulty in taking pictures. Anne much like Sara basically run out of time to put it all together. Today, Anne is one of the most successful ANTM contestants.

Sara has so much potential to be a great model. She's yet to tap into that potential and still needs to polish her image and build her confidence. I wouldn't be surprised if some big agency signs her in the near future.
    That's a good point. This way, she'll have more time and less scheduled pressure to work at being a model. A bit of time out of the spotight (if she chooses) to learn the tech side of modeling.

I absolutely adore Sara
    she is the first contest ever on antm that ever touched me that way
    she is so smart and beautiful , imo antm lost their best model!!
    but as it was said here like Ann does great after antm and the winners dont necessary do so well.. I know Sara can do it she has what it takes and hugeee potential
    I wish her all the best!!!

I can't believe my beautiful Sara was eliminated before Jade! UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle7107 View Post
    I can't believe my beautiful Sara was eliminated before Jade! UGH!

I really can't believe it either. This girl had the whole package.

And then to go before Jade makes it even more like WTF

Tyra is out for Tyra and I have no idea what her ends to her means are.

Sara blows Jade away.

OH WELL. It's just a "reality show"

Even though I love Sara, she still hasn't learned to take good pictures. I laugh at the people that say she shouldn't have gone before Jade. Uhh...why? Jade can actually model and Sara can't yet.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I just think Sara would've been better than Jade on the Covergirl Shoot. People are just annoyed that they have to see with the "Jade" smile.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Fogey
    I feel that the last three eliminations were pretty much eliminating the best three spokesmodels (Sara, Furonda, and Nnenna). They were great! The only other pretty decent one was Leslie, and she talked way too fast.