Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL View Post
    I love Sara, stupid Jade is still on and they eliminated her?!
    I'm sure CG doesn't want to hire an alien-faced woman
    I love Sara's smile and i'm so glad the she's launched a website and she seems so sweet. The judges are pretty brainless to want to eliminate her.
    I hope she gets signed to Ford or Elite like Mollie did!!!
    Like some others in the past, part of the reason Sara got cut was that she didn't cause any reality-tv drama, I think. See -- Nicole, season three, for example. Too short, yeah, but great photos week after week after week and good job on challenges and so on, but they found her "forgettable," mainly meaning, you aren't a neurotic, trouble-fomenting, malapropism-uttering witch, so we don't think you pull in enough viewers.

Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiku bang View Post
    Even when she is at the bottom two, Tyra has nothing negative to tell her. Quite weird isnt it?
    Maybe Tyra's afraid of what will come out of Sara's mouth, if Sara were to counter attack the statement by her (due the her high level of intelligence) haha! Tyra if you're reading this, I'm joking! I love you woman!
    There's a reason for everything

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL View Post
    I love Sara, stupid Jade is still on and they eliminated her?!
    I'm sure CG doesn't want to hire an alien-faced woman
    I love Sara's smile and i'm so glad the she's launched a website and she seems so sweet. The judges are pretty brainless to want to eliminate her.
    I hope she gets signed to Ford or Elite like Mollie did!!!
    oh gosh , i hate jade also ... she has been the bottom 2 4 times ! but she is the top3 now , like bre in the previous cycle ! I feel sara is better , the show is about cover girl , and in C06E04 , sara just like a real covergirl ! why don't let her to try to become the ANTM or even have a chance to take a covergirl photoshoot ! i am so disappointed than that . Though jade in this esiope's photoshoot is fine , but it doesn't equal to everything . i can't explode my feelings correctly , but that's what i want to say ... jade doesn't like a model and doesn't like a covergirl

Everyone's always talking about how she was found at the mall and therefore was not driven by herself. But wasn't Kahlen and Michelle also scouted, ie. they did not apply. I have heard that Kahlen said that someone from UPN came into the restaurant where she worked and asked her to audition. And I think I've heard that about Michelle as well. Have I gotten this right, I'm not sure.
    If so why did they make such a deal about it now with Sara? This show is so inconsistent, in C4 they eliminated a girl who was too old (Brita, 25) now Jade (26) is in the final three. I can't understand a thing.
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-12-2006 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    Everyone's always talking about how she was found at the mall and therefore was not driven by herself. But wasn't Kahlen and Michelle also scouted, ie. they did not apply. I have heard that Kahlen said that someone from UPN came into the restaurant where she worked and asked her to audition. And I think I've heard that about Michelle as well. Have I gotten this right, I'm not sure.
    If so why did they make such a deal about it now with Sara? This show is so inconsistent, in C4 they eliminated a girl who was too old (Brita, 25) now Jade (26) is in the final three. I can't understand a thing.
    Didn't Tyra say Sara did not have to audition??
    I think Sara skipped that part and went straight out to LA then she was evaluated by Tyra and the rest of the judges, and she made it on the show.

FORT Fan
    They didn't eliminate Brita for being old. She was eliminated for her ugly alien photo.

I totally agree with everything you said here ^^. Tyra did not make a big deal out of it when girls from other seasons were scouted, so why did she decide to make it a big deal with Sara? The fact that she was found in a mall doesn't have anything to do with how driven she is. Jade is far too old to be starting to model anyway, so she can't win. So in a way it's just a waste of a final 3 spot.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fan
    Competition wise and game wise, Sara did not do that well. Maybe she has a lot of potential but she just couldn't pull through completely. Jade knows how to model and i think that's why she stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by blueslayzler View Post
    They didn't eliminate Brita for being old. She was eliminated for her ugly alien photo.
    she looked older than her age and was kinda flabby, thats what i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyan View Post
    I feel sara is better, the show is about cover girl , and in C06E04 , sara just like a real covergirl ! why don't let her to try to become the ANTM or even have a chance to take a covergirl photoshoot ! i am so disappointed than that.
    ITA. I was so looking forward to seeing the CG ad, i.e. with Sara in it.

I loved her CG take in episode 4, and I'm sure that in her second one, she wouldn't have made the same mistake e.g. holding the product below the camera, etc. with the second take.

She looked so lovable in her ad!
    I do not use CG products, but even I'd have bought 'em had she been the CG.

Anyway, I'm also sure that she'll do great w/out the title anyway.

You go, girl! <3
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 05-12-2006 at 09:40 PM.