Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I was sad to see Sara go. I thought her pic was the best. I didn't think that it was fair for Joanie to say that she really didn't think Sara should be there anymore. Sure, she was going to become a lawyer, but the plan changed. Sara got an oppurtunity, and took advantage of it. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    It's a shame she had to go now, I have the feeling she would have been amazing in the Covergirl commercial and photo.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    SARA

Sara was actually my mom's favorite contestant this season. She loved her height, full lips and wide eyes. A guy friend of mine would watch “Top Model” with me and constantly comment on how gorgeous she was. Sara is the type of girl you want as your friend -- she is very loyal and supportive. I think she was always taking in what was going on around her and used her intelligence to learn and get ahead in the competition. Some girls need a lot longer to develop than the amount of time “Top Model gives” them. I think Sara has high model hopes and potential, she just needs more time to develop her skills.

thats what tyra had to say on her show website

I love Sara, stupid Jade is still on and they eliminated her?!
    I'm sure CG doesn't want to hire an alien-faced woman
    I love Sara's smile and i'm so glad the she's launched a website and she seems so sweet. The judges are pretty brainless to want to eliminate her.
    I hope she gets signed to Ford or Elite like Mollie did!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barrios001 View Post
    SARA

Sara was actually my mom's favorite contestant this season. She loved her height, full lips and wide eyes. A guy friend of mine would watch “Top Model” with me and constantly comment on how gorgeous she was. Sara is the type of girl you want as your friend -- she is very loyal and supportive. I think she was always taking in what was going on around her and used her intelligence to learn and get ahead in the competition. Some girls need a lot longer to develop than the amount of time “Top Model gives” them. I think Sara has high model hopes and potential, she just needs more time to develop her skills.

thats what tyra had to say on her show website
    nice comments

Quote Originally Posted by IS0LAT3D View Post
    sighh...sara's gone. NOOOOOO =(
    no point in watching no more lol
    sara's so beautiful
    she would've done so well with the covergirl commerical, she has the GREATEST smile for it
    it's cool that she plays v-ball too, its my favorite sport. =D
    it will be awesome to meet her one day because she's one person i'd like to meet XD
    My sentiments exactly. I envy her boyfriend. He is so lucky to have a woman like her as his girlfriend. I hope Sara remains in the public eye. I miss her.

I was happy to know that Sara was actually TYRA's mom's favorite contestant !
    Well done Sara,go girl~!

Sara has a new website that will be up in a few days.

saraalbert.com

She said it is to keep in contact with everyone.

I actually think Tyra really likes Sara, it's just that she was.. outvoted. Heh, yeah I loved that Tyra hugged Sara and said nice stuff.. I believe she could make it big in this industry. Plus she had one of the classiest exits in ANTM history. I'm glad she made it this far, though still bummed because I so wanted to see her on the finaly runway and CG ad / commercial.

I am rooting for Danielle now. Hee!

FORT Newbie
    Even when she is at the bottom two, Tyra has nothing negative to tell her. Quite weird isnt it?

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiku bang View Post
    Even when she is at the bottom two, Tyra has nothing negative to tell her. Quite weird isnt it?
    yeah..that's weird...why would tyra eliminate her then?
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....