Page 49 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    i hope she'll win the antm6...
    she's got great looks and pictures...and i think she got the model-ish looks...
    go SARA!!!
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
    I can't imagine how intimidating it must be to come into this with no modeling experience.

I think Sara has handled herself extremely well.

I give her a lot of credit.
    exactly
    I´m really rooting for her , i want Sara and Joanie will be on top 2 but I don´t think it´s possible though ( because of the similares)
    Sara has really grown on me since the show started
    she´s dropdead gorgeous and from some reason i just feel the judes have something against her .. I hope if she doesn´t win she will get into a good agency and them whats top model made of!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesara View Post
    exactly
    I´m really rooting for her , i want Sara and Joanie will be on top 2 but I don´t think it´s possible though ( because of the similares)
    Sara has really grown on me since the show started
    she´s dropdead gorgeous and from some reason i just feel the judes have something against her .. I hope if she doesn´t win she will get into a good agency and them whats top model made of!!
    Yes I think Sara will be sent packing tonight.
    Too bad because I would really love to see her GC commercial and CG pic.

I hope Sara can stay this week so that She can has the CoverGirl commerical and pohtoshoot.

yes she is perfect for the cg shoot!

FORT Newbie

Thanks For All The Support!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say “Thank you” & how much I’ve enjoyed reading all your posts along this long, strange trip that ANTM6 has turned out to be. It was really fun seeing how many of you figured out that Sara is a really beautiful, sweet, genuine, smart, classy, poised young woman--well done. If perceptiveness was an Olympic sport, you’d all be wearing gold medals.

Sara has purposefully decided to stay out of the blogs during the show just to keep a grip on her sanity while the ANTM rollercoaster ride took its course. After the show’s over I’m going to show them to Sara just so she can know for herself about all the great people out there that were supporting & pulling for her and cheering her on.

For what it’s worth, a couple of clarifications…

About the boyfriend….The main thing you need to understand is that first and foremost, I’m a dad. So take a guess how many guys out there I think are actually worthy of my “little” girl? (if you guessed “none” you’re right). That said, this guy’s a good guy and has been incredibly supportive throughout Sara’s ANTM adventures and beyond. Political stereotypes notwithstanding, this is someone you meet and have a beer with and end up with a friend for life who’d probably give you a kidney if you needed one (although you’d have to keep the source a secret from any ultra-lib pals for fear of censure). So to Al & whoever else was chewing this bone earlier, you’re barking up the wrong tree about the BF. Re-read the “main thing” above.

About Sara’s supposed “affluent upbringing”….oh that it could be so!! Pretty middle-class here, actually, with both parents working full time and always curious to see if the ends actually meet at the end of the month. Sara worked hard all through school, put herself through Georgetown working hard (alright, playing volleyball, but still it made that education a possibility), and still managed to graduate cum laude and an Academic All-American. And did I mention about the “big sister” work at the children’s cancer center at the G-town med school or the volunteering at the DC adult literacy program? Oh, please don’t get me started or the servers at this website will surely crash under the load. :-}

Suffice it to say it’s been a long and wild ride and we’ve enjoyed it more because we could share it and Sara with all of you. So, on behalf of Sara & her family, thanks very much for all the support and good thoughts! Who knows what will come next, but whatever it is, I hope Sara will enjoy supporters like you guys there as well.

Thanks!!

I hope Sara is ready for the calls from agencies wanting to sign her.
    Hope she picks a good one.

that's awesome to hear.
    i always cheer for the locals but i would've cheered for her anyway.
    she's gonna hit it big

That's cool to get some feedback on our opinions/perceptions. I still would have loved to see her do the Covergirl shoot SO much--it would've been awesome
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

She was totally CoverGirl. Man, I'm so pissed she's gone. And also Chris from AI's gone, so I'm like.. ARGH!

Sara's Dad, Ahh! Haha, do you think she's going to pursue modelling? I really hope she will, and in the word's of Jayla, "I'm going to make the winner look like nothing".