Page 48 of 148 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    ok i really like Sara now, i dunno why all of a sudden i am liking her a lot more. I think everyone has their mind set that she won't win but i deffenetly think she might win this thing, even though i want Joanie to win more. I want Sara in the top 3 for the CG comercial because she will do amazing at it with her beautiful smile and great talking voice. I am actually hoping for a Joanie/ Sara final 2 although i love Danielle also. Ahhh it's gonna be a great top 3, unless Jade is there.

I hope Sara win so bad , She is my pre-show favourites.

I'm liking Sara a lot more now too for some reason. I don't know what it is. I didn't really care for her at the beginning, but these past couple weeks have really changed my opinion on her. I now want her to win. I think it's probably the pictures. I loved her mermaid photo and I the elephant one.

Someone posted a comparison to Scarlett Johansson and Sara on her myspace;

they have very similar bone structure....but in that picture sara is still not comfortable with her expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    they have very similar bone structure....but in that picture sara is still not comfortable with her expressions.
    I think they look the same from the nose up.

FORT Fan
    I hope this girl wins!! She's a star!! YOU GO SARA!!! :-D

FORT Fanatic
    I think although this girl's performance was less than stellar for the majority of the season I think she should make top three for her look, commercial ability, and her determination. I think she has done ok for a rookie model.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I am loving Sara more and more; something about her just screams Model! Yet, I don't get that impression from the others left!! Danielle and Joanie have to be transformed into models--Sara is the real thing. She is so elegant looking and poised--I hope she wins...she may legitimize ANTM for finding "real" models.

I can't imagine how intimidating it must be to come into this with no modeling experience.

I think Sara has handled herself extremely well.

I give her a lot of credit.