Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I have a feeling that Sara doesn't really want to be in the modeling indrustry, which is a shame because she is GORGEOUS!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle7107 View Post
    I have a feeling that Sara doesn't really want to be in the modeling indrustry, which is a shame because she is GORGEOUS!
    Furonda said in an interview that sara actually loved modeling alot.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCollegeD View Post
    Furonda said in an interview that sara actually loved modeling alot.
    Sara seems to be trying really hard in the challenges and on the shoots. If she didn't want to be there, she'd be much more lackadaisical. Anyways, it is not like she had to be on the show. Yes, they approached her in the mall, but it's not like they dragged her to LA or anything; she knew it was an opportunity to try modelling and obviously liked the idea enough to audition. I get so annoyed when Tyra et al keep saying in panel that she looks like she doesn't want to be there.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

--
    ^ It's not really like it means anything. If they really thought she didn't want to be there, she would've been gone by now.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

I definitely started rooting for Sara and liking her look. I looooove her picture with the elephant, and also I thought she was great in the CoverGirl commercial.

I think that a big plus for Sara is that she has a very recognizable face, and I am hoping she does not get eliminated next week when Nigel (who obviously dislikes her) is doing the bikini shoot, something that doesn't sound like her forté.

FORT Fan
    Sara's a beautiful girl, and I'm hoping she doesn't get eliminated next episode. If the judges didn't like her, they would have sent her home by now. I have a feeling and I'm hoping she'll make the top 2 with Joanie or Jade. I want Danielle out!! I hope my wish comes true

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Sara seems to be trying really hard in the challenges and on the shoots. If she didn't want to be there, she'd be much more lackadaisical. Anyways, it is not like she had to be on the show. Yes, they approached her in the mall, but it's not like they dragged her to LA or anything; she knew it was an opportunity to try modelling and obviously liked the idea enough to audition. I get so annoyed when Tyra et al keep saying in panel that she looks like she doesn't want to be there.
    I totally agree with everything you said. To me, Sara seems to try just as hard as anyone else, and seems to want to be there just as anyone else. I don't know where the judges got the idea that she doesn't want to be there. I think she'll be eliminated next episode, since the judges, especially Nigel, don't seem to like her much.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

sara reminds me of elyse. i'm rooting for her win.

I really like Sara and I think she would make a perfect Covergirl. She has a great smile, professional attitude, and would make a great spokesperson.

But, I really hope she doesn't win because I think winning ANTM is a curse. Adrianne has used up her 15 minutes, Yoanna disappeared off the face of the earth, Eva is a troll, Niama was a complete disaster, and the jury is still out on Nicole.

I rather see her strike it on her own.

I love Sara, i want her in my top 2 with Joanie!