Page 46 of 148 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I seriously don't understand what the fuss is all about

so Sara tried to copy Joanie's poses... well big deal! It's not like they were going to come out the same way anyway... I mean you could've copied a pose that Tyra did in Sport's Illustrated or Victoria Secret, I mean in this modelling world, no pose is trademarked, so to speak.. so it's all fair game to me...

perhaps you would think that such practice would give Sara an unfair advantage over Joanie, however, even before Joanie went, she must have seen others posed (Jade, Furonda, Danielle) and perhaps gained inspirations here and there.. so like I said, it's fair game to me... perhaps if they wanted to keep it "fair", they could prohibit the contestants from looking at each other during photoshoots... but I seriously don't see the point of getting fussed up over Sara's imitation of Joanie

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    That is my favorite thing about Sara, she has the most beautiful mouth and her smile is gorgeous.
    Me too. I'm no Sara fan, but I love her doll-ish lips.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessa View Post

so Sara tried to copy Joanie's poses... well big deal! It's not like they were going to come out the same way anyway... I mean you could've copied a pose that Tyra did in Sport's Illustrated or Victoria Secret, I mean in this modelling world, no pose is trademarked, so to speak.. so it's all fair game to me...

perhaps you would think that such practice would give Sara an unfair advantage over Joanie, however, even before Joanie went, she must have seen others posed (Jade, Furonda, Danielle) and perhaps gained inspirations here and there.. so like I said, it's fair game to me... perhaps if they wanted to keep it "fair", they could prohibit the contestants from looking at each other during photoshoots... but I seriously don't see the point of getting fussed up over Sara's imitation of Joanie
    Yep, i agree with everything you just said, and it saves me typing my thoughts. I am so glad that the judges didn't choose the pics from that part of the shoot anyway, i thought that they might just to up the drama even more.
    I want Sara to make the finals.

It was smart of Sara to try doing some of the same poses that Joanie did, since they turned out well for Joanie and earned praise from Mr. Jay. However, when she actually tried them (like the ones on the elephant's foot) she looked really, really awkward IMO. I like the pose in the pic they chose. It was a lot better than the poses they showed her trying.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Sara's picture this week is hot! hope she stays next week

I am guessing that Joanies poses on the elephant's foot didn't look to hot either, I was expecting to see one of those photos at panal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessa View Post

exactly
    I don`t get it either , that was so ridicules

FORT Newbie

go sara

i think sara's photo is the strongest of the batch.When sara has a good photo, nigel just keep quiet and find all sort of reason to pull her down. Miss JAy, you should not be a judge in the first place. HOw could you say that sara will not do well if she do the same exact pose as joanie. She didnt even try that. Such discrimination. Sara, do the best and show them who you really are.

she's not like any other girl they've ever had on this show and that's why she's probably not that much of a fan favorite...but i love her look! she's commercial but still very edgy. i love it! she won't win though...

Sara is my new favourite! I love the idea that she got PICKED - that's divine intervention in the first place - AND that she's making the most of an outstanding opportunity, to learn from others and improve along the way. It says wonders about her attitude and her potential for growth and progress as a model and might I say as a person.

I'd love her to win (I think she has what it takes especially the height, the beautiful eyes and mouth, the expressive features AND the brain!) but even if she doesn't, she should stick with it and prove to herself and the world that she can do it!
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!