Page 43 of 148 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel View Post
    HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE STILL IN?

Does anyone notice anything different in the look in her eyes in her pictures? I don't. Sure, she's improving, but some of the eliminated girls were consistantly good, or even amazing, to start with!

http://i3.tinypic.com/wmjqco.jpg

Anything at all different?

I could post the same with Danielle. Her head position is always the same.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel View Post
    HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE STILL IN?

Does anyone notice anything different in the look in her eyes in her pictures? I don't. Sure, she's improving, but some of the eliminated girls were consistantly good, or even amazing, to start with!

http://i3.tinypic.com/wmjqco.jpg

Anything at all different?
    I do notice a variation of the eyes, sometimes they are open really wide and other times she has them more squinted
    Also, sometimes she looks more sad through the eyes (ie bald picture) and other times she does the "fierce" glare

And you left out her crying pic, where her eyes were also different
    She deserves to be here
    missing Sara

FORT Fan
    Sara's beautiful, but I think that she is wondering why the hell she is still there. I have a feeling that this upcoming episode will be her last I'm going to miss my 6'1 Scarlett Johannson!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joanie_fan View Post
    Sara's beautiful, but I think that she is wondering why the hell she is still there. I have a feeling that this upcoming episode will be her last I'm going to miss my 6'1 Scarlett Johannson!!!!!
    me too hey but atleast she made it far but i don't thinkshe made it far enough
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Luckily, in a way, she is the only one left I think that hasn't had any modelling experience at all. So give her a little time and she could be great. Yes it will take more time than the show can give her, but maybe she'll pull an Ann. Get signed by an agency, get some real directions (Jay just saying look fierce or soft, or move your arms, doesn't count) and she'll be great.

We usually just talk about how disappointing the winners become and how great some of the losers start doing, she could be one of the most successful post-show IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by newantmfan View Post
    Luckily, in a way, she is the only one left I think that hasn't had any modelling experience at all. So give her a little time and she could be great. Yes it will take more time than the show can give her, but maybe she'll pull an Ann. Get signed by an agency, get some real directions (Jay just saying look fierce or soft, or move your arms, doesn't count) and she'll be great.

We usually just talk about how disappointing the winners become and how great some of the losers start doing, she could be one of the most successful post-show IMO.
    i hope she pulls out an ann, and i do agreed she can be a model. and yeah we do always say that about the winners like Nicole but i love Nicole but she hasn't been doing to well, i hope Furonda wins so we can all say how much she sucks lol thats mean
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

On the contrary, I seem to be the only one who thinks she'll make it to the Top 3 and could actually win this damn competition. Danielle and Joanie are rather.. blehh in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    On the contrary, I seem to be the only one who thinks she'll make it to the Top 3 and could actually win this damn competition. Danielle and Joanie are rather.. blehh in my book.
    I'd love it if she was in the top 3, and won, but the judges really don't seem to like her. I think they'll eliminate her because they don't think she wants it enough. I don't know why they think that. She seems to want it just as much as everyone else, if not more. I don't know what she's done to make them think that she doesn't want it. I think the judges are delusional when it comes to that.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

She's not a very good model, but I think they have left her in partially to vindicate their own approach to her, partially because PHYSICALLY she's probably the best fit, partially because they were running out of er... white girls, and partially because they need her to balance out a cast which otherwise was left with nothing but extreme characters.

Also... sheesh. How dumb is it to talk about how smart you are? Sara's problem is that she's not comfortable in her own skin. Sure, the extreme opposite of that is someone like Jade or Furonda who has ego blindness, but there's a middle territory where most people should land.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    I'm not sure if it's only me who think like this.
    Whenever i think of Sara, i think of Rebecca too.
    I think they both has the same look.
    at my frist sight on sara with her hair on shoulder
    i really think she's copy of rebecca.
    And they both has the same proceed.
    But sara has stronger face to me.
    Would love to see her in top 3.